Part 2

"To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three days." Joseph said.

They had another encounter with another Stand user named Jean Pierre Polnareff. He was also infected by the flesh bud. He decided to join them on their adventure so he can avenge his sister. They are currently on a ship owned by the Speedwagon Foundation.

"But seriously, guys... Can't you do something about those school uniforms? Are you gonna stay dressed like that the entire time? Aren't you hot?" Joseph said to Kakyoin and Jotaro.

"Both of us are students... And students should dress as students. Though we might be pushing it..." Kakyoin said.

"Japanese students are so uptight." Joseph said stubbornly.

"I see... it is just like Bushido. From a certain point of view, even fire can seem cool." Avdol said.

"You know, girls aren't gonna fall for uptight guys like you." Polnareff said.

"Let go! Let go of me! You big lug!" Someone was yelling.

"Damn it, let me go! Let me go!" Another person was yelling. The crew turned around to to see two kids being held by a shipmate.

"Hey, what's wrong? I thought we agreed to no passengers on the boat!" Joseph said.

"Sorry about that, they're stowaways. These brats were hiding in the lower storage area." The shipmate said.

"Stowaways?" Joseph said.

"C'mon and fight me! I'll break your balls!" The younger one said.

"And maybe I'll turn you in to the Naval Police!" The man said.

"What? The police?!" The older one said. Joseph looked at the older one.

"Wait... Weren't you on the plane?" Joseph said. The older stowaway looked over to Joseph. The shipmate looked at the pocket of the older one and saw a camera. He let go of them and took the camera and looked at the video.

"Hey! This video is of you guys!" The shipmate said. Joseph walked over to them and took the camera. The camera had a dog-tag hanging off of it. It had information of the stowaway.

"Axel, huh. What were you doing filming us on the plane?" Joseph asked. Axel didn't say anything. Just then the younger stowaway bit the shipmate and jumped into the water.

"Whoa! The kid jumped in! What spunk!" Polnareff said.

"Will that kid be able to swim to shore from here? What should we do?" Kakyoin said while walking to the everyone.

"Leave 'em. The kid must be a confident swimmer to brazenly dive in like that." Jotaro said. Axel was staring over the edge.

"Th-This ain't good! These are notorious shark-infested waters!" Axel thought to himself. "Hey, Anne! Come back! It's dangerous!" Axel yelled.

"There are sharks! Those water are shark-infested!" Polnareff yelled. Anne turned around and a shark was heading towards her. Jotaro used Star Platinum to punch the shark over and over. He then grabbed Anne. "Good grief, you little brat." He pulls Anne over but stops and put his hand on their chest. He knocks off their hat. "You're... a girl? And a little runt of one, at that."

"H-How dare you grab my chest like that?! Damn it!" She hits Jotaro's arm.

"Good grief..." Jotaro said. A Stand popped up from the shark and chased after them.

"J-Jotaro! Below you!" Joseph said. Kakyoin helped them up.

"I-It disappeared! It's a Stand! That thing is a Stand!" Polnareff said.