Part 6

The crusaders were on a boat arriving to India.

"I'm a little worried. My image of India is a place where people only eat curry and you can fall ill at any time." Joseph said.

"I'm worried that my body may not be able to handle the culture gap." Polnareff said.

Avdol giggled. "That assessment is rather distorted. You needn't worry. It's a nice country, where simple people live. I can guarantee it." He said.

The boat docks and the bridge was set down to help them cross. "Well, we're in Calcutta. Let's go." Avdol opened the door and everyone stepped out. They only took a few steps until they were crowded. Everyone was talking loudly and there was noises everywhere. Axel took a picture and her Stand memorized the area.

Calcutta, India. In the 20th century, its population is 11 million. An immense energy swirls about the city!" The Stand said.

"A-Avdol! Is this India?" Joseph asked.

"See? Isn't it a great country?" Avdol said to Axel.

"I love this country already, Hahaha!" Axel said while laughing.

"This is what makes this country so wonderful!" Avdol said to Joseph.

They managed to get out of the crowd and found a place to relax.

"Here, have this. This is Chai. It's delicious." Avdol suggested. Axel took a picture of the Chai.

"Chai. A popular drink in India. A sweet drink made by boiling black tea, sugar, and ginger with milk." The Stand said.

Joseph took a sip of it. "At last, a little peace." He said.

"It's just a matter of getting used to it. Once you get used to it, you'll see how wonderful this country is." Avdol replied.

"I like this place. It's pretty great." Jotaro said.

"Seriously, Jotaro? You really mean that?" Joseph said surprised. Polnareff took a sip of his Chai. "So, Axel, what exactly does your Stand do?"

"Oh, right. My Stand is called Snap Shot. It can take form of anything at anytime but it mainly looks like a camera that tourist use. It isn't a fighting type Stand like yours, but it can take pictures of Stands and reveal the Stand's user, but only if there's evidence." Axel held her camera to her face and rubbed it. "I personally like to use it to it to know my surroundings." Axel said. "But, I never been to India or seen the stuff they have around here. So fascinating!"

"Talk about a culture shock. I'll like it once I get used to it, huh?" Polnareff said. He grabbed his bag. "Well, they say that people adapt to their surroundings. Hey, where's the bathroom?" He asked the waiter.

"It's over there." He said.

"Polnareff." Axel said.

"Huh?" Polnareff turned around.

"What about you order?" Axel said.

"I'll leave it to you. It better be something amazing. Gorgeous, splendid food that suits a Frenchman like me." He said while walking off. Joseph's jaw dropped.

"Which means we can pick anything." Kakyoin said. He picked up the menu and looked for something. "Let's see, something he'll like... Excuse me..."

They ordered pizza and just as Jotaro was about to bite down...

"Stand!" Polnareff yelled. He looked around the cafe. "Where's the user? Who is it?! The man with two right hands..." Polnareff ran outside and looked. "There are so many people... Damn it."