Part 8

Jojo and company are heading to the sacred city, Varanasi, by bus.

"Listen up. I don't usually lecture. Stupid people are stupid because they don't understand something even when you keep repeating it. You know guys like that, right? Idiots that just don't understand. But you know, uh... I never got your name..." Polnareff said. She looked at Polnareff. "Nena."

"Nena! That's a great name. You're the daughter of a wealthy family in the sacred city Varanasi that we're passing through, right? You're good-looking, and I can see that you're a smart girl. I have an eye for people, so I'm going to lecture you. Hol Horse is a horrible, lying bastard. You're being tricked! Your parents would cry." Polnareff said. Nena was listening to him babble on and on but didn't care.

"Hey, it's coming into view." Kakyoin said. "The city of Varanasi."

"You know what time it is, Snap Shot!" Axel said excitedly.

"The holy river, the Ganges. Saints, the old, the sickly, children, cows, dogs, monkeys, food, excrement, burning corpses... This river gently embraces all these things as it flows. Everything from birth to death is laid bare in this river. It is said that people can spend months here in the sacred city of Varanasi without getting bored. That is probably because the scenery one sees in this city reflects the scenery of one's soul." Snap Shot said.

Joseph looked at his arm. "Man... it's getting worse." He thought. They finally arrived and got out of the bus.

"What's wrong, old man? You don't look well." Jotaro said.

"Looks like the spot that I thought was a bug bite got infected." Joseph replied.

"It's definitely swollen. It would be best to have a doctor look at it before it gets worse..." Jotaro said.

"Hey, doesn't that sort of look like a face?" Polnareff said.

"It must be a Stand!" Axel added.

"Stop kidding around you two." Joseph said. Axel and Polnareff laughed it off.

"Sorry 'bout that." Polnareff said. "Want me to go to the hospital with you?"

"No! Stop treating me like an old man." Joseph said as he walked off. Axel though for a minute and ran to Joseph.

"I'm coming with you. Not to see if your bug bite is really infected, but to see if they can give me a new right eye." Axel pointed out.

A few hours have passed and Axel was done with her treatment. She was about to leave her room but heard a nurse yell "Murderer!" Some cops ran into to the building and questioned Axel about the culprit. She didn't know it was Joseph Joestar, so she couldn't answer the questions. She later caught up with Polnareff who was having a breakdown in a alley.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Is it because-" Axel looked over and saw a lady on the floor then looked back to Polnareff. "Dare I even ask?" She said.

"And here I thought we'd finally be able to sleep in a bed." Kakyoin said.

"Maybe if the old man hadn't screwed up and gotten cops chasing him down." Jotaro said.

"I took care of things." Joseph said. "We can take this car. Polnareff, you can do the driving." He tossed the keys and it landed in his hair.

"Hey, are you still in shock?" Axel asked.

"I was the one attacked by the Stand." Joseph said.

"I'd rather have gone through that..." Polnareff said in a monotone voice. Axel patted his back.

"There there. Soon you'll find a girl for you." Axel said.They got in the car and drove off. JoJo's group acquired a car while in the sacred city of Varanasi, and are now heading towards Pakistan. Soon we'll reach the Indo-Pakistani border...