Part 5

Jotaro, Anne, Axel, and Kakyoin were walking outside until Anne saw a ice cream stand and ran towards it.

"Can I get some ice cream?" Anne asked.

"Welcome. Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty, too. It's chilled coconut juice. How about it?" The guy asked. Jotaro and the others walked up to the stand.

"Give us four." Jotaro said.

"Thanks. That'll be twelve dollars." The guy said.

"Hey, make that six dollars." Anne said.

Kakyoin was taking out his wallet until someone snatched it away from him.

"I'll take that! The thief said.

"Oh, no!" Axel said. They started running after the guy. Kakyoin stood there and decided to have Hierophant Green trip the guy. The guy fell over and looked back. Kakyoin was standing above him.

"You thought you could get away with stealing my wallet, you little shit?" Kakyoin said. Axel finally caught up to Kakyoin.

"Good thinking Kakyoin. Tripping the guy did the trick." Axel was out of breath.

"Cough up your guts!" Kakyoin grabbed the thief's hair and kneed the the man's nose.

"Kakyoin!" Jotaro said.

"You. You're worth about as much as a sewer cockroach's dick. The idea that..." He then did a wrestler move on the thief. "you thought you could steal my wallet with the same fingers that wipe your filthy ass... I can't let you get away with that, can I? Come on! Come on! Come on!"

"Hey! What are you doing, Kakyoin? He's going to die!" Jotaro said.

"A-Amazing. A back-breaker? Such a vicious move! And he's using such filthy language!" Anne thought.

"Kakyoin! Didn't you hear me tell you to stop?!" Jotaro said as he pushed Kakyoin.

"Something's wrong with you. Did you get worked up?" Axel asked.

Kakyoin brushed off his uniform. "That hurt... You didn't have to push me like that. That guy tried to steal my wallet, which makes him a very bad person. Of course I should punish him." Kakyoin said. Jotaro didn't say anything. A bunch of kids started crowding around a tree with beetles on them. Kakyoin looked over and laughed.

"Jotaro, don't think so hard about this. I'm just a bit annoyed today. The trip's exhausted me and left me in a bad mood." He said.

"You're in a bad mood? Seemed to me you felt pretty good." Jotaro said. He then walked off and Axel left behind Jotaro. Anne looked at Jotaro then back at Kakyoin who was eating a beetle. She ran and hugged Jotaro's arm.

"Is something wrong?" Axel asked.

"I-It's nothing." Anne replied. They all looked back at Kakyoin.

They finally made it to the station.

"Hey, Jotaro. Are you going to eat that cherry? If you're not going to eat it, give it to me. I'm starving." Kakyoin said. He grabbed the cherry and pushed Jotaro off the railing. "Uh-oh! Look out, Jotaro!"

"Ah! JoJo!" Anne yelled. Anne and Axel were helping up Jotaro.

"Kidding. I was just kidding, dear Jotaro." Kakyoin said as he put the cherry in his mouth. He started licking it until it fell out of his mouth. He picked up the cherry and ate it. He grew a bit.

"Get on, Kakyoin. The cable car is here. I told you to get on. Here, I've got a ticket for you. Take it and get lost, now that you've been possessed!" Jotaro said. He punched Kakyoin onto the car and walked towards it.