prologue/author note

Prologue

"Are you lost baby girl?." 

His question, is it from 365 days? Yeah, it does sounds like that.

This is creepy.

what kind of sick game is my kidnapper playing with me?

Getting out of thoughts I tried to focused on the situation at hand.

I turned to look at the person behind me.

There stood a gorgeous man with sharp facial structure and fading blue hair, he is wearing some dark blue expensive-looking suit, he looks somewhat familiar to me but I can't remember, where I saw him before.

I was staring at him for quite some time trying to remember, why does he look so familiar when he speaks again.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he smirked "oh wait, I forgot you don't have a phone, " he said still smirking.

Irritating by his mockery, I ask the first question that came into mind.

" Who the hell are you, why I'm here," I boldly asked with a raised eyebrow and folding my arms against my chest.

Irritation flashed across his face for a second because of tone before he composed himself.

"Watch out, that big mouth of yours might get you in some serious trouble, babygirl and doesn't the situation seems familiar to you, I thought you're smart enough to figure out, why you are here just by the first question I asked you." He said with an evil smile.

First question?

Is he talking about the famous 365 days question he asked me before?

If it is, Does that mean he kidnaps me because he's in love with me?

Why would a mafia boss kidnap me because he loves me, that kinda things only happen in books and movies right?.

This can't be true, damn, how did I even end up in this situation.

"Look, I have a boyfriend and I love him, so if you kidnapped me because you love me then I'm sorry but I can't love you back" I try to clarify.

He chuckled at my clarification before getting serious again.

"I see, you're smart but not smart enough, you got the 365 days reference right but instead of giving you 365 days to fall in love with me." He pauses taking a step closer to me, he leans close next to my ear.

"I'm gonna give your brother 365 days to come and get you." He whispered in my ear, I shivered when his hot breath tickles the sensitive skin of my neck.

"sounds good?" He asked.

I got frozen in my place by his deep husky voice.

"If he succeeds then you're free to go but if he doesn't you'll both gonna have to die baby girl." He finished

My heartbeat quicken at his last words, slight fear coursing through my body by his promising words.

He slowly moved away from me still staring into my eyes.

_____________________________

Author note

Not your cliche mafia book. The mafia boss is not gonna fell in love with the pretty innocent girl he kidnapped or would he?

365 days with Kim taehyung but there's a twist.

So this book has a different plot then 365 dni it says 365 with taehyung because Ami (one of the main character of this book) is obsessed with 365 dni and that's why Taehyung uses the movie/book references to tease her.

If you decided to read this story believe me you're in for a shock 😉

.
.
.

______________________________________

So here my first attempt in writing fanfiction. English is not my first language.

I think its shows in my writing so plz bear with me and if you guys find any spelling mistakes, Grammatical errors feel free to correct me. I don't mind

I'm gonna edit the book after I finish writing it.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this book if you decide to read it.

Thank you in advance if you guys take your precious time and read my book.