scared

♡🥀♡

♡🥀♡

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ami's pov:

"Are you lost baby girl?."

His question, is it from 365 days? Yeah, it does sounds like that.

This is creepy.

what kind of sick game is my kidnapper playing with me?

Getting out of thoughts I tried to focused on the situation at hand.

I turned to look at the person behind me.

There stood a gorgeous man with sharp facial structure and fading blue hair, he is wearing some dark blue expensive-looking suit, he looks somewhat familiar to me but I can't remember, where I saw him before.

I was staring at him for quite some time trying to remember, why does he look so familiar when he speaks again.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he smirked "oh wait, I forgot you don't have a phone, " he said still smirking.

Irritating by his mockery, I ask the first question that came into mind.

" Who the hell are you, why I'm here," I boldly asked with a raised eyebrow and folding my arms against my chest.

Irritation flashed across his face for a second because of tone before he composed himself.

"Watch out, that big mouth of yours might get you in some serious trouble, babygirl and doesn't the situation seems familiar to you, I thought you're smart enough to figure out, why you are here just by the first question I asked you." He said with an evil smile.

First question?

Is he talking about the famous 365 days question he asked me before?

If it is, Does that mean he kidnaps me because he's in love with me?

Why would a mafia boss kidnap me because he loves me, that kinda things only happen in books and movies right?.

This can't be true, damn, how did I even end up in this situation.

"Look, I have a boyfriend and I love him, so if you kidnapped me because you love me then I'm sorry but I can't love you back" I try to clarify.

He chuckled at my clarification before getting serious again.

"I see, you're smart but not smart enough, you got the 365 days reference right but instead of giving you 365 days to fall in love with me." He pauses taking a step closer to me, he leans close next to my ear.