guilty over broken pieces

♡🥀♡

♡🥀♡

                         Taehyung pov:

"Hoseok"?

Is the first thing ami said when I enter her room. Her gaze was fixed on the locket in my hand

So that's means I was right this is hoseok's locket. That means the guy working for us as a trainer is surely hoseok.

When Jihoon one of the guy who went to kidnap ami that day, came to my office informing me that he saw our new trainer with ami at the airport that day. I immediately knew that he was sent by yoongi Hyung. I knew ami had a boyfriend who works in Italy but I didn't know he was one of the yoongi hyung's men.

I was informed by one of my men last month who was working as my spy at yoongi Hyung's, that he is planning something big against me, so it was easy for me to figure out that 'hoseok' was sent by yoongi Hyung since yoongi Hyung handle half of the AMI's father's business in Italy. He probably wants to take revenge for, when I messed with his business in past.

I sent a pic of hoseok to my spy in Italy to confirmed that hoesok was working with yoongi Hyung and infect he was yoongi hyung's right-hand men.

"That's hoseok's locket, why the hell do you have it, what did you do him, you didn't hurt him right" Ami's worried voice got me out of thoughts.

She was standing right in front of me now, with a mix expressions on her face, worry, anger and something more that I can't pinpoint.

When I didn't respond, She took a hold of my collars with her small fists before she starts shouting at me.

"Ya, I'm talking to you, answer me why do you have this locket? is he here? you didn't hurt him, right? please tell me h-he's ok?" her voice cracked at the last sentence and her eyes filled with tears.

Now that I look closely to her. Her big innocent eyes, her cute button nose, her small rosy lips remind me of h-hi. No no no what the hell I'm thinking, that's not possible, she can't- she can't be related t- No just no. Get hold of yourself taehyung this is not the time to think about that person.

Once again AMI's broken voice got me out of my thoughts, "please answer me, please say that you didn't hurt him, please" she said, now sobbing while resting her forehead on my chest with her fists still holding my collars tightly.

She looks exhausted and weak today. When I saw her for the first time fighting with my men's, she looked so powerful and fearless and now she looks defensive and tired.

I feel bad for doing this to her, now that I know the whole truth about our family matter. I feel guilty for punishing someone innocent for the crime my father committed.

I will help them with everything in me from now on.

I just hope she and her brother forgive me for what I did to them but for now, I have to focus on the matter at hand.

"Hey, ami look at me, please," I said while gently lifting her face to look up at me with both of my hands on her cheeks I softly stroke her cheeks with my thumbs as she hiccups.

"I didn't hurt him, he is perfectly fine and yes, he is here but you can meet him tomorrow. I have some really important matter to discuss with you two but first I have to talk to him alone tonight" I explained.

"Why can't I meet him tonight if he is here, did you kidnapped him too? why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" She asked while she grips both my hands with hers before removing them from her cheeks harshly.

Rude, I was just trying to be nice to her, ah youngsters these days, I muttered to myself before remembering that she asked me a question.

I knew she would ask something like that but how do I explain this to her now.

"Well it's a long story, how do I explain this? Umm, so he is working as a trainer here but I know Yoongi Hyung send him as a spy and that's why I have to talk to him alone first and about being nice to you all of a sudden, well I have a reason for that I will explain everything to you and hoseok tomorrow, for now, please go to sleep and stop worrying, I promise, both you and hoseok are safe here from now on." I explain to her as much as I can.

"And why would I believe that you're saying the truth" She whispered.

"Right I never give you any reason to believe me, Wait for a second," I said before taking out the new cellphone I bought for her from my pocket and handing to her.

"Here, I bought this for you, call your brother or whoever you want to confirm but do that tomorrow after I explain everything in detail" she took the phone from by hand and turning it on before looking up at me nodding slowly.

"now that I trust you by giving this phone to you tonight, do you think you can trust me?" I ask her with hope.

"Yes, I guess" she replied uncertainty.

"That ok I guess, I'm your kidnapper, after all, you can't trust me entirely," I said shrugging before turning around to leave.

I suddenly remember something, which I have to tell ami if I wanted to sleep peacefully tonight without feeling guilty so I turn back around.

"Ami" I call out

"Yes," she said looking up from the phone.

"I'm sorry" I confessed guiltily.

"For what," she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Oh, you naive innocent girl.

"For making you like this, so broken and weak. You weren't like this when I first saw you fighting with my men, the girl I saw that day would never show her weakness to her enemies like you did today and I'm really sorry for making you like that, please, forgive me, if you can" I said looking down at my shoes.

"Hey, umm sorry for asking but what's your name? I never learned your name. I've been calling you, my kidnapper since day one." She asked.

The question was out of the blue but I replied anyway. "It's taehyung...Kim Tea Hyung."

"Well taehyung let's say I was broken even before you kidnapped me, it's not entirely your fault so don't worry and I accept you're apology." She said with a weak smile.

I was confused by what she said 'broken even before I kidnapped her' but I let it go for now. I don't have time to continue this conversation anymore it's already late and I have to talk to hoseok tonight. so I walk out of her room saying a good night to her, to which she replied with a small good night taehyung.

I walk back to my office, picking up the office phone I called chul. He picked up at the third ring.

"Yes boss"

"Send our new trainer to my office now," I said while slumping on my chair, rubbing my now aching forehead softly.

"Now? Boss, it's too late, he is probably asleep by now" he replied.

"Do you think if it wasn't urgent I would call you this late for it, send him now," I said frustratingly.

"Ok,  boss." He replied with a small voice before I slam the phone back in its place.

♡♡ ♡♡ ♡♡ ♡♡