Her sunshine

Previously: Suddenly my room's lights turn on, on its own and my eyes widen. when I looked who is lying underneath me.

"You?" I shout.
______________________________________
.
.
AMI'S POV:

"Yes baby me, why do you look so shocked and stop shouting."

"I'm shocked because you're here. I thought you said you're coming back after 2 weeks, last time I called you." I said getting up when he loosened his arms around me.

I claim into his lap. when he moved into sitting position resting his back against my bed's headboard.

"Yeah I was coming back after 2 weeks but I finished my mission your so-called cousin gave me, So I thought to surprise you by coming back early." He said Making faces at the mention of my cousin

"That's I was scared more than surprised. Who creeps up like a ghost in someone's room to surprise them?"

"Also what did you do to my room's lights?" I asked.

"I didn't do anything to the light, I don't know why they were not working. when I came to your room they were working perfectly fine but then they turn off on their own. I tried to switch them on but they didn't work, so I let it go."

"That doesn't explain what were you doing in the dark like a ghost waiting for me instead of coming down and find me," I said

"I thought to come to find you but I was so tired by the mission and the long fight after that, So when I saw your soft bed who was calling me to come sleep on it, I couldn't resist." He said whining when I moved from his lap.

"I need to change baby, stop whining. I'm tired too. I just want to sleep now cuddling you. I hope you're staying the night." I asked.

He was already in his pyjamas but I didn't ask about it knowing him he would've changed into them as soon as he entered my room.

I walked towards my closet, opening my closet door I pulled out his big t-shirt well big for me at least because it reaches down my knees it looks like a short dress on me. he left it for me because I love to sleep in his clothes.

"I see you're still using my clothes as your pyjamas and yeah I'm staying the night as you can see I'm already in my pyjamas and I'm too tired to go home now also who would miss my baby's cuddles."

"I know right?! I give the best cuddles." I said removing my dress and putting on the tshirt before sliding into the bed next to him.

"That you do baby, you don't know how much I missed you and your cuddles when I was away." He said pulling me closer to him my back to his chest before wrapping his arm and leg around me. Making me his little spoon.

"I missed you too. How many days are you gonna stay this time? I don't want you to go, can't you just stay here and do missions in Korea." I said pouting when he squeezed me meaning he's gonna say something I'm not gonna like.

"You know I can't baby. you know how my boss, your cousin is when it comes to his business and me being his only trusted man aren't helping our situation."

"He won't give his important mission to anyone else but me. Remember one time he did let me go because it was your birthday and he gave his mission to one of his men and they messed up pretty bad."

"He didn't have any choice but to shoot that man on the spot. If I come here to work then he won't be able to manage everything on his own there, he'll be losing his men by his own hands just because he couldn't control his temper when it comes to his business."

"I understand! so how many days are you gonna stay here this time?" I said turning around, facing him before wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Only today!" He said looking into my eyes. My eyes watered at his words.

"No baby! please don't cry, you know if I had control over this, I would never leave you but this time I have a big mission and I won't be coming back for long."

"So I won't be able to leave you if you're sad and grumpy like your cousin, be happy, baby because when I come back after this mission, I'm gonna take a long-ass vacation and we're gonna go to Paris." He says kissing my forehead softly while I nod in his neck.

"Ok! What is this mission about and how long you would be there?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go as a spy to one of your father and your cousin mutual enemy's gang, I'm gonna get as much information as I can get against them while I act as if I'm working for them instead of your cousin."

"After I come back with information against them, your cousin gonna decide how to attack them and finish this all for good." He said and I nod

"But I thought gangster don't trust anyone that easily, how are you gonna make them believe you're on their side?" I asked

"Yeah they don't trust anyone but princess you're underestimating your boyfriend, your cousin doesn't trust me on this for nothing." He said smirking down at me when I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Don't be so cocky now and be careful. if something happened to you I swear to my kitkats I'll kill you." I threaten him with a glare. He chuckles at my words.

"You know you look cuter when you're angry." He said pinching my cheeks making them red.

"Ouch! You pitched too hard it hurts." I faked cried but he didn't believe me knowing my antics.

"Stop acting now go to sleep. I thought you were tired." He said.

"Ok but first give me a good night kiss," I said puckering my lips at him.

He placed a soft kiss to my lips before kissing my forehead, whispering goodnight. I closed my eyes in satisfaction.

I feel him squeezed me in his grip one last time before I drift off to dreamland.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

So thoughts about this chapter? We got two more unknown characters. I told you guys the guy in Ami's room is not who you guys think he is.

How many of you thought he was
.
1. Taehyung👉
.
2. Someone else👉
.
Comment you're guessed.

I was thinking about doing weekly updates but because it's our special day. I thought why not gift you guys with an early update.

💜💜💜💜Happy Army Day💜💜💜💜

Please comment and vote if you liked this chapter.