The mystery guy

AMI'S  POV :

It's been two weeks since my dad passed away. My brother was forced to take his place as the next leader.

The day after my father's death.

My dad's last words to namjoon were to make my brother the next leader the moment he takes his last breath and no matter, how much we protest.

He won't let my brother give up the leader title to him.

Namjoon being his loyal right-hand man. Promised him that no matter what he won't let my brother give up.

He would be as loyal to my brother as he was to my father.

He would work with my brother being his right-hand man.

Namjoon is my dad's best friends son.

His parents died in a car accident when he was just ten.

since then my dad raised him as his son.

Today is the day my brother would be  officially announced as the next boss of this mafia gang of my father

They held a big party to announce this news to the whole gang and this mafia world.

People from all over the world who knew my father or used to work with him are gonna join this party and of course the whole gang and believe me, he doesn't have a small gang.

His gang members were spread all over the world most big Asian countries.

So, in short, this party is gonna be big.

I picked my black velvet dress from the bed and run to the bathroom.

(AMI'S dress 👆)

I only have one hour to get dressed, style my hair and do my makeup.

My brother told me to dress good coz I'm also gonna be introduced to all the people in our party with him.

Although I don't want to go to attend this party. I can't leave my brother alone to do this.

He already hates this whole mafia shit and being their boss.

I can only imagine how hard it was for him do something he hated all his life.

Even though I tried damn hard to get ready on time.

I was 30 minutes late to the party.

So running in my high heels as fast as I can.

I went down to the second floor of our mansion.

The party is held in our mansion only.

so I don't have to worry about anybody noticing that I'm 30 minutes late except my brother.

who was talking to a group of five to six people looking so uncomfortable that I felt bad for being late?

Namjoon joined my brother in that group and whispered something in his ear.

My brother looked back at me from where he's standing.

I smiled encouragingly at him. He walked towards me and stand at the end of the stairs I was climbing down from with an outstretched hand towards me to hold.

I reached down the last five stairs before holding his hand and we both walked towards the group he was talking to before.

Namjoon introduces us to all the people attending this party. For almost 2 hours coz there were hundreds of people.

By the time the introduction was finished I was so tired.

I just wanted to run to my room upstairs and sleep away the night.

But of course, I can't because now they are gonna announce the main reason this party was held for.

When namjoon announced my brother as the next leader of The Mins.

Everyone was so happy that it looked like they chose a capable president who's finally gonna make their country better and not a gang leader.

I mean come on guys what's there to be happy about. You guys take people's lives for a living. I shout in my mind.

After the announcement, everyone congratulates my brother and wish him a good life. Yeah like being a gang leader gonna make his life good.

After dinner and bidding farewell to every single person leaving the party.

I wished my brother and namjoon a good night.

“I’m going to bed. It’s getting late and I need my beauty sleep.” I said to both of them.

They laughed before saying good night to me and walking towards their room.

I run upstairs with my heels in hand, to the third floor and to the end of the hallway where my room is.

I opened my bedroom door before walking into the pitch-black room. closing my bedroom door after me.

I walked toward the switch broad.

I tried to switch on the light but it didn't work. I can see from the small space under my door. The hallway light is on so its not blackout.

So why only my room's lights are not working. I asked myself.

They were working perfectly fine when I left my room earlier.

I went toward my bed for my phone so I can call my brother to come to check what's wrong.

but then I bump into something or more like someone when I reach near my bed and we both fell on the bed me on the top of whoever it is.

wtf I tried to scream but the person covered my mouth with their hand. 

Shivers of fear run up my spine. When his other hand snaked down towards my waist before he grabbed it pulling me closer to him.

I can say it's a guy because of the big hand covering my mouth and the muscles I can feel underneath me.

Suddenly my room's lights turn on, on its own and my eyes widen. when I looked who is lying underneath me.

You?

______________________________________
I know its a boring chapter but the real action is gonna start in the next chapter so stay tune. Plz 😅

Have you guys guessed yet who is Ami's brother??

Or who is this mystery guy in Ami's room?? I think it's obvious and my question is silly but still. Maybe he's not who you guys think he is🙃

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote your votes and comments gives me the confidence to write further.