Are you lost, babygirl, part 1

♡🥀♡

♡🥀♡

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You guys had one job, ONE FUCKING JOB" I shout looking at my two useless gang members and Daewon, "How can you mess up a task as simple as this, huh?"

When none of them cared to reply, my irritation rise.

I'm questioning this useless piece of shits from last 30 minutes trying to get any reply from them, on how the hell they messed up a kidnapping as simple as this.

If I wasn't there on time, we could've lost our only chance to take this revenge.

all the time I had spend waiting and preparing for this day, could have gone down the drain.

"And you Daewon this was your last chance, I had given you three chances and you manage to mess up all three of them, hell, you almost told that bitch my name" I yell at the little boy trembling in the corner.

"I had enough of you now, you're gonna do what I say from now on, I gave you the chances you wanted because I promise your brother to fulfil your every wish, now as per our deal, you are gonna finish your studies away from us I don't want you involved in this mafia shit anymore, do you understand?" I ask the small boy.

"But Hyung, it's my revenge too, you can't tell me not to get involved in this, you have no right" he yelled with tears streaming down his face.

"Excuse me young man, is this how you talk to your elders now, huh, And what you mean I have no right to tell you what to do. if you are forgetting, I might remind you that I'm still your guardian and you are still a minor, as long as you're under my care you will do as I say, understood?" I ask hurt by the boy's words but I had to stay strict with him, no matter what, I can't lose him too.

"But hyunggg...." he whines.

"No, buts, I don't want to hear anything, now go to your room and stay in there until you're called for dinner," I said to which he walked out grumbling.

After he left I turn to my two injured gang members, who by the way got beaten up by a small girl, nearly to death.

"Didn't I told you guys that she's not easy to take down and take more guys with you?" I questioned the two almost dead men.

"I'm sorry, boss but I thought she is a small girl and we can easily take down twelve guys at a time so I thought it wouldn't be hard to kidnap a small girl like her, I guess I was wrong, that bitch can fight, " Jaeho explained.

"what you expect from a mafia leader's daughter, she was raised in a mafia family and I warned you about it didn't I, when will you guys learn to listen to your boss, I'm treating you guys as my family doesn't mean you guys can do as you please, I'm still your boss, don't forget that," I said before standing up from my seat to leave this two to recover.