Don't leave me

♡🥀♡

♡🥀♡

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AMI'S POV:

Next morning

Wakey wakey rise and shine still in my sleepy stance I heard my boyfriend's cheerful voice next to me, asking me to wakeup.

I also smelled a mouthwatering aroma of warm pancakes and waffles.

My babe knows I like breakfast in my bed so whenever he's here he would especially wake up early for me and make breakfast for me.

I have the best boyfriend ever.

I slowly opened my eyes, I blink them multiple times to adjust my vision to the bright sunlight coming through my bedroom windows.

I looked at my boyfriend who was smiling brighter than the sun rays, coming into my room.

I moved into a sitting position and A small smile makes its way to my face because of my sunshine's contagious smile.

"Good morning princess," he said cheerfully while playing the tray full of pancakes and waffles with a cup of coffee on my lap before sitting next to me.

"Good morning, I replied just as cheerfully before grabbing the fork and knife and cutting a big piece of pancake, shoving it into my mouth.

I moan at the delicious taste of pancake before giving a thumbs-up to my sunshine in appreciation for his food.

who smiles at me with a nod in aww, probably because of my stuffed cheeks.

"So what are we doing today, I have to leave at 7 p.m. for my flight so we only have like half of the day to spend together," he says, spoiling my good mood in an instant.

I set the fork and knife back on the plate before looking at him with a grim face.

"I don't want you to leave," I grumbled.

He takes the plate from my lap placing it on my nightstand before shifting closer to me and wrapping me in his arms.

"You know princess I have to" he whispered into my ear before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I tighten my arms around him burying my face into his firm chest taking in his flowery scent.

"I know, can we just cuddle all day and watch Netflix then, I don't want to go out" I reply.

"Sure whatever my princess wants, I'm gonna go put these dishes in the kitchen till then take a shower if you want, we will watch a movie after," he said before picking up the tray and leaving the room.