Are you lost, babygirl, part 2

♡🥀♡

♡🥀♡

Third-person Pov

"Boss, she's kidnapped, we went to the spot where the car location was showing on our GPS and we found Marcus dead body, they killed him brutally boss.

"Ami's phone was in the car so I don't think we have anything else we can track her location with" one of the Min's gangs member explains what happened to their boss

Ami's brother was fuming with anger.

he recalled his sister assuring him that she can take care of herself but she failed to do so but he's angrier with himself that he failed to protect his precious sister.

He is disappointed in himself and worried for his sister, he wanted to cry, breaks things, cursed himself for not protecting his sister.

After training years with his grandfather, Ami's brother has learned that in situations like he needs to think with his mind, not with his heart.

He can't afford to be emotional in situations like this, he needs to think with his mind and find a way to get Ami back home as quickly as possible.

Ami's brother knows that there only one person who can help in circumstances like this and that is his cousin Min yoongi who handles their business in Italy with Ami's boyfriend, hoseok.

His cousin has been in this business since his father died when he was just eighteen.

Yoongi had to take over their business in Italy after his father's death at a very young age so he was more experienced with this type of situation then Ami's brother.

Yeah there is namjoon to help him but he is not as experienced as yoongi, namjoon doesn't have any connection they might need to find Ami.

Another problem is namjoon is not even home at the moment he left after the party to handle some emergency issue in deagu.

Namjoon can help Ami's brother to think relationally, he's more experienced with how to control his emotions in situations like this and considering his past he has a strong grip over his emotions and Ami's brother knows that, he can't do this without him he will need namjoon by his side in this.

So taking out his phone from his pants pocket Ami's brother dialled namjoon first explaining him the situation and asking namjoon to come home as soon as possible after finishing his call with namjoon, he called his cousin's phone.

After the second ring, someone picked up the call. what Ami's brother aspect, was to hear is a deep manly voice but instead, he heard a female voice speaking.

"Hello, The Min's secretary speaking how can I help you." His cousin's secretary's voice comes from the speaker.

Ami's brother:
             "Hello, can I talk with Mr Min,
it's really important,
tell him it's a call from Seoul."