CHAPTER TWO

Melanie's POV

As we got off the car, we made way to our "prestigious " high school , Crescent High. At the first glance at this school you would feel like its all your kid needs  ..but you are unaware of the monsters it breeds behind those walls... As we went through the hallway I lost Jayden to the crowd  it's probably his girlfriend again ..and he couldn't even have the courtesy of saying goodbye,yeesh after all mom's home training he throws it away for a girl ...

"Ugh! u won't die without a lover " I thought and head to my locker but before I could finish that thought I  saw Charlotte one of my best friends since forever ,and she was skipping her way to me, probably having a lot of things to talk about ...typical .

"hey... "

I cut her off "hey my baby girl I have missed you so so much, how was your weekend?  hope you slept well last night?  before you answer any of that have you heard what is trending on school today!!? "  my headband spoke out with my librarian's voice... I had pre-recorded the whole information Charlie says everyday to me and also my answers so it won't look like she is waiting on my typing even though she tells me it gives her a thrill of suspense... and also to rub it in her face that she is predictable.

"Showoff" she said "yesss!! have you heard? "

"what is it this time ?"I thought , she is like the schools journalist but I love her that way but as I would always say
" No . I.  haven't .heard ." I said

"OMG like Chris totally broke up with Barbie mabarbra , and her lolalopsies are angry at her so that means she has been with no entourage for the past forty minutes..NEW WORLD RECORD"

Let me break it down for you... Christopher or Chris as the school calls him ,is the football captain of our school and the highest jock according to Charlotte who is also my crush since I learnt how to walk . For the past two years he has been dating the school's biggest bitch or queen bee  anyhow you like to see it Stacey Oaklynn but I like calling her by her middle name Luna because I feel it suits her bitchiness more and because it pisses her off all the time .

I have personally wished and prayed for their breakup for as long as I can remember because as much as I like him I am also not a boyfriend snatcher even though I feel she pushes herself on him~ Bitch!! ...and now Charlie is telling me they have broken up, wow! this is the best day of my life but before I go for the next thirty seconds jumping around and feeling giddy I asked Charlotte again just to be sure
" They . broke.  up.  are . you.  sure? , where.  did.  you. get. this. information. from? "  I typed

"well I won't really say break up but they did have a massive fight yesterday and took a "break"... but hey! let's not wait till they figure it out ,now is your chance Mel go shoot your shot" she said

Ughhhhh!! I should have known ...news from Charlotte are news still pending waiting for download. "they took a " break" which technically means they are still dating " I thought and sighed heavily

"no no-no, no sighing.. am serious their relationship is on a thin line "

"Even though it is ..there are still other reasons why I feel it won't work between us because Chris is Chris, the  cocky ass playboy who feels girls are meant to worship him like a  Greek god and am me the regular old teenager without much of a social life and sometimes I wonder why I like him . To crown it all, I can't speak ___ not many people like dumb girls for a girlfriend... Ugh! Can my life get any worse? " I thought

"yeah.  sure.  I. will .think.  about. it. " just as she was about to protest the bell rang and I heard her mutter "just when I was about to convince her " under  her breath ...i took my books and we head to our First Class and as I was about to go for my AP English class she said "am serious think about it "and went her way.

"wow persistent much " I thought and went to class and saw my other best friend Ruby who was surprisingly not in the hallway earlier with me and Charlie –––huh what was that about? . we locked eyes and she had this look that said "oh have I got some news to tell you! "

" Lord Jesus help me!  what is it this time? "I thought and sat down close to her, and just before she said a word, the teacher  Mr Williams Dark came in and started teaching. I was having an amused look when I  saw Ruby at the corner of my eye already getting a frustrated look on her face so I  mouthed "later" to her and she hesitated for a bit but said okay . As much as I would love to hear her gossip * (note the sarcasm) *i won't want to get on the Dark side on Mr Williams ...."yeesh that was funny am on fire" I thought amused by my own joke.

"Good morning students "Mr Williams said "I recently heard that you all were given projects by your old teacher to make up for the tests you failed but since it's due next two weeks I have officially cancelled it.  Am giving you a new one which includes having a partner so pair up and by tomorrow write down your names so I would give you a topic to research on " he said

Yeah I forgot he is a new teacher who came in like last week and he is kinda sorta hot and has an amount of admirers in the class, some students even transferred here just because of him(all females by the way)...

"well there goes five hours of  efforts and research from last night "I thought and just before I  was about to ask Ruby to be my partner,  he walked in and i froze literally!! immediately we locked eyes he smirked and I felt irritated for some reason ....

"well this is going to be one hell of a semester " I thought..

(A/N)
  OMG guys!!Chapter two is out and am really feeling the vibes 😅 what do you guys think?? Leave a comment...

Any song requests??

Who do you think walked in??

Does Melanie really feel inferior??

Well I think she...... 🤐

Where do you think you are going ,Come back here!! Don't forget to press that little star 🌟 button below and comment...