CHAPTER SIX

Sebastian's POV

"Miss Ava! I'm going out to a friends house so don't wait up for me " I told my mom as I went outside but not before she caught up to me

"Sebastian you just started school like a week ago... Who could you possibly know and going to visit? " she said

How the hell is it this woman's business who I go out to meet... She is even lucky I told her.. Sorry my bad!

"I GOT FRIENDS OKAY!! "I scream in her face and left her but not before a depressed expression came to her face.. ...I don't care what she thinks .....i don't care what she thinks.... I don't c ....godamnmit .

"His name is Chris "I said through gritted teeth

"well does "Chris" have a last name ?"

"I don't know soil something... Stop asking stupid questions " I said as I got into my car in the front driveway which by the way is a Porsche. I know people will say I'm a spoiled rich brat but they don't know half of the story so that's why I don't give a fuck about what people think and say about me.

I got to Chris's house and I was shocked with what stood in front of my eyes...
"Dang this boy got money "I thought as I walked into the house and I immediately found the bar that had all types of alcohol

"hmm don't mind if I do" I said and settled down on the bar chair and started off with beer. If I'm going to drink tonight, then I'm going to drown my demons with it .

'For a lame excuse for a party, they do have nice drinks' I said this after taking my fifth bottle of whatever is there and I was going for another when they found me... Yes the blondes, they found me

"there is my handsome looking devil" blonde one which I found out is called Lisa said and Stacey who apparently is their "leader" was throwing daggers her way with her glare.

Awww they are already fighting because of me. I should have known_I chuckled at the thought _but I'm not interested in anything right now especially whiny little girls and I'm feeling tipsy so I decided to walk away.

"Hey where do you think you are going sweetheart " Stacey said as she pulled my arm and dragged me to God knows where.

"you promised me we will get to know each other at the party, now I'm starting to think that I was duped" she said doing what look like a puppy dog eyes but this puppy is diseased...blahh

What was I thinking about coming here anyways, this party is bullshit. OK let's think positive here.... Free drinks, lot of blondes, huge house, loud music, and a particular girl throwing herself on me___ahh just my scene.

Stacey and I started talking for up to an hour even though it was mostly about her but it is kinda nice to talk to someone for more than 5minutes without being sarcastic. We are currently at the pool side after our tour around the house and she is on her two piece red bikini which looks crazy hot by the way and I tried to make a move on her but she has some sort of dignity left and refuses.

" Ah ah ah no there pretty boy.. U have to beg for it "she said twirling her finger around a lock of her hair and biting her lips

It's so funny how she thinks she has me wrapped around her fingers but it's really sad what reality produces. If this is my predicament for coming here then so be it...

Stace as she said I should call her starts talking again and I groaned inwardly--- She won't let me touch her but she wants me to listen?... 'OK OK God you can stop this torture now its not nice anymore ,I take it back just stop damn! ' I said looking upwards for help.

I can't take this anymore. As I stood up to leave she held my arm--- of course you will.

"where are you going? "