CHAPTER SEVEN

Sebastian's POV

Arrrggghh it's Monday again. The beginning of my misery. I have always hated Monday's for as long as I can remember .And to crown it all, I walk into school knowing that I have no friends to meet up with. Yeah just a lonely new kid trying to figure out why he left in the first place.... Yes people, nothing to look here keep on moving. Life sucks.

As I walked through the hallway, it was packed with living creatures lurking around and I wondered why I came in early today. I spotted Stacey at the far end of the hallway in a dark corner talking to Chris. This is exactly what I need to lift my mood, so I walked slowly to sneak up on them and eavesdrop on their conversation and that's when I heard what made me froze up.

"Stacey, this feels wrong. I can't make a sex tape with someone I barely know " he said whispering the "sex tape "part.

"I don't understand why you are so adamant on being a shit show. I care less if you know her name or not. I mean how hard is it to flirt with a girl and take her to bed with you. You always show off that you are  wanted by all so what is the freaking problem? "

"nothing but... "

"LOOK! Christopher I will make this very clear for you to get in your thick stupid skull. I want that tape. I want to humiliate that inaudible bitch so baddd. I want her to beg me. ME!. She thinks she can get away with what she did? Then she doesn't know what is coming for her.... You say you love me so much, get that tape " she said and started walking away when she halted

"Oh and Chris, make her moan. I want to see if she can make sounds when she is on cloud nine " she said with a devilish grin on her face not even noticing me as she walked away.

What the fuck did I just hear?

I looked away from Stacey's figure walking away and saw Chris staring at me with disdain .ok now what is his problem?

"I don't know what you are up to, but whatever it is stop. Stacey is MINE!! " he said and walked away

So much for a welcoming friend... Like I give a fuck about what you think. Because I was too curious to know who they were talking about and I didn't want this conversation to end , I continued

"well it's not my fault that what's "Yours" doesn't want you anymore.... It takes a good buyer to know good quality "I retorted then immediately Chris was in front of me pinning me against the wall. What the hell!

"if you as much lay a finger on her again, you will regret the day your father fucked you mom. " He spat every word in my face

Like I don't already. I shrugged him off and he released me from his hold.

He started walking away when I pulled him back and slammed him against the lockers.

"The next time you put your hands on me and talk trash about my life again, you will find out why I get expelled frequently.... Talk about a puppet show " I said then walked away

I might be new but I'm not going to be a coward and back away from a fight with a guy I know that I can take down. I'm still curious though. Who the fuck is he trying to sleep with on tape .Whatever, I will find out one way or another. It's  a freaking school, rumors spread.

I got to my locker and as I was picking my books for my First Class ,my phone vibrated in my back pocket indicating that I have a text message. It's from Stace.

Stacey at 8:54am
Hey babe, make sure you meet at the parking lot after school. I have a surprise for you...wink<

You see people...i don't call her, she just shows up . I think she is starting to get a little bit clingy now. I mean for one she has been calling me "babe "all weekend and it's kinda creepy and funny at the same time.