CHAPTER TEN

Melanie's POV

The moment you look at someone and you know what you are about to say will surely kill the person would you say it?

"Lanie answer me" he said more gently this time and his eyes soften after looking at me..... like I'm his only weakness.

"I don't know" I sighed and looked down, and it was the truth I seriously don't know.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know? The dude literally parades the fucking world staking claims calling dibs and shit. And you are literally the talk of the school"

Staking claims? Calling dibs? what the butt? I'm I some tool? This shit made me more angry .....how does he even look at me?

I set the emotion on angry on my phone and typed

"Look here dipshit! I only came here because you literally dragged me here which you have no right to do by the way and I didn't come here to be insulted by some mother lover and be compared to some goddamn tool !!!" I said trying to push his chest blocking my path but he won't bulge.

Damn this guy is strong

"You can't even swear with a straight face " he sighed out loud

"How I swear is none of your business" I seethed

"Fuck I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes you did"

"Okay don't go all angry eyes on me but I can't help it okay. He even came and threaten me to stay clear that you are 'his' like hell you are!"

I calmed down and put it back on neutral and I felt his eyes travel from my phone screen to my eyes and back to my phone and sighed.

"When you said you didn't use paper and pen to talk I didn't know you meant it. I prefer this one though" he said with a playful smile showing his left dimple and touching the headband on my scalp. I ignore the tingling sensation and type

"Why does it matter what I am to Chris ?" I asked the only question on my mind

" A lot of things are going on with me and I don't want to add any drama more from Chris to it ......and besides he has a girlfriend I don't understand why he is going round doing God knows what" he sighed staring at my crop top like it's the only demon he has seen.

Girlfriend? I thought they were on a break? I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. But...." I thought you were dating Luna though?" I asked him because Stacey has been all lovey dovey with him since he came and I don't know why it irks me , I mean must she get everything?

"Luna?"

"Stacey" I said rolling my eyes

"Is that jealousy I sense?" He asked smirking at me and looking directly to my eyes.

I'm in that cage again.

I couldn't look away again. What was so intriguing about his eyes that always kept me looking? Looking for the end of it. I almost forgot what he said until he smirked again looking at me with that goofish grin.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous? I'm just concerned for your safety cause I heard she peels off skin in bed . Wouldn't want a torn skin now would you?" I said giving him a grin of my own ......two can play it that game

"And what makes you think I would bring her to bed?" He asked going on with our batter on the invisible bed scene with Stacey.... how did we get here?

"I don't know what you do on your spare time I just want to....." Why the fuck is he leaning in??

"Want to what?" He whispered , his hot breath fanning my face. I can't believe I'm short right now!!!!
He leaned into the crook of my neck and sniffed....sniff .....sniff.....sniff, leaving goosebumps every where.