CHAPTER THREE

Melanie POV

"oh fuck , he really is hot "Ruby said

"What?" I asked

"Yeah ! This was what I wanted to tell you... We got info last week that we are getting a transfer student but we didn't really know the gender but one of Stacey's entourage spread out a rumour this morning saying it was a boy and that he was fineeee.. The rumor is true" Ruby said and she was blushing .

Wow this is the first time I have seen Ruby behave like this for a boy well for anybody in fact... I looked up to take a good look at him as Mr Williams told him to introduce himself..

I studied his features, those high cheekbones, his muddy brown hair,his pointed nose, his broad shoulders and his tall height .Anyone can mistake him for a footballer or an athlete. But what really caught my attention were his eyes, those eyes I feel like i have seen them before but where? . They were as dark and shallow as a bottomless pit that will pull you in without mercy and they were framed with thick long eyelashes...

When he look at my direction he caught me staring at him then he smirked....

"Great another member of the smirking community, this was going to be one hell of a semester "I thought and was already getting irritated by his confidence but yet I still stared at those orbs like it was daring me to forget where I saw them... As I thought hard, then it dawned on me. My dream!, my dream!, yes that's where I saw those eyes. it belonged to the mysterious man that was chasing the little girl...

At that moment the atmosphere was no longer welcoming.. It became cold and my skin was getting goosebumps everywhere , I felt a sudden change in my body and it screamed danger . I was no longer feeling safe in this classroom anymore and all I thought was ways to get out of here.

"Hey are you okay? " Ruby asked.. Oh great she noticed my body changes too
"yeah. Am. Fine. "

"well what do you think "

"huh? "

"I asked what do you think about the new boy ,ain't he hot? he said he is from California too that means he was attending Moriton high before now"

When did he say all that I didn't even here him speak!
"Wellll? "Ruby dragged her question but I had blanked her out ages ago.

O Jesus help me, I can't even think straight anymore ,what's happening to me? I was having a self break down but I tried to keep my exterior unnoticed and calm but why is everyone suddenly looking at me?.
I looked at Ruby then she said "Melanie Santiago " to the class and I was wondering why she said my name in full out loud, that is when I realized everybody else is also calling their names out too! my senses were weakening bit by bit. Mr Williams asked everyone to say their names to him since he is a new kid like we were in middle school .."Typical" I thought

I tried to keep calm and so I focused on Ruby who kept on asking thousand questions a second and trying to flirt with Mr creep with all her might... Weird.

He walked passed me and went to the the last seat which was three seats away, I tried to take a glimpse at him again so I turned back and found him looking back at me or maybe the person in front of me and he smirked again. Well at least I know I want to slap that smirk off his face , "so well for a first impression I don't like him. Just stay away and I would be fine". I thought and turned around and tried to listen to Mr Williams teaching but i ended up counting the minutes to go for this period to be over.

---------------------------------------------
*******************************
As I walked to my locker to keep my books and head to the cafeteria I realized that I didn't asked Ruby to be my partner but I don't think she has any body else so I will just ask her later and then I saw Charlie in front of my locker looking angry as hell. As i walked closer ,I wanted to ask what's wrong but she masked it quickly like nothing is wrong. Hmm that's weird she always tells me if something is up.