CHAPTER ELEVEN

Sebastian's POV

Fuck! . Laying down on my bed, that's the only thought in my head right now. I fucked up. I fucked up bad. I couldn't think of anything else that could calm or distract me at that moment than her so I went to her. I  shouldn't have gone over to her place, I shouldn't have entered the house, I could have made up some lame ass excuse and left, but I , I didn't ....no I couldn't. After seeing the monster himself after a very long ass while I didn't know what to do at that moment. He haunted him for as long as I can remember, fuck he still haunts me, taunting me..... mocking me.... making me feed my rage . If Miss Ava hadn't come into the house I swear I would have killed him with my bare hands and fucking stab him over and over and over again. FUCK!!!!!

How the hell did he even find us? I mean he just got out of prison. Isn't he supposed to kill himself already? I couldn't help the flashes and the darkest thoughts that consumed me the moment I saw him standing in my front with that stupid smirk on his face.....I'm not that little kid anymore that just sits and watch. He better watch his back cause I'm right behind him . I couldn't stay awake anymore after my thoughts and so I welcomed the demon within me once again, and fell asleep.

******

It's Wednesday and I don't feel like starting another day of pretence at that hell hole. I don't think I can make it to school today , I just hope Miss Ava let's me sleep in . The sound of footsteps on the wooden stairs made me close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

"I can't believe you are still in bed . Get your lazy ass up, I don't work all day to pay your fees so you can take a break" she said and smack my foot that was hanging out of the bed cause apparently I'm bigger than my bed too.

"Hmmufcbgdbb grape juice...hmm" I mumbled to make it look real and then I heard her retreating footsteps and then silence. Huh that's weird she never lets me go easy ....never. I thought she had left and so I opened one eye just to check and there she was staring at me waiting for me to stop deceiving myself because I'm going no matter what.

"Are you done?" She asked raising one eyebrow

" I can't believe you faked your steps..." I mumbled as I sat upright on the bed

"Holy shitttttttttttttt" I call out as I yawn and stretch then she smaked my head with the back of her hand

"Hey!"

"Normal people don't curse first thing as they wake up, they wait awhile then they curse " she said smiling

"Yeah whatever" I said and gave her a lazy smile to prove my point

"Go take a shower, breakfast is in the kitchen and don't be late. I'm going to work" she said and she took two steps forward, like she wanted to hug me bye but decided against it. I looked up her eyes and saw what I haven't seen in a long time.....pain. But that pain is not for her , it's for me . Her heart is aching. I know how that feels. I know she is feeling this way all motherly and shit because of yesterday's event but I'm glad she still knows her place and where she stands cause she isn't left out. All the memories came back fresh and it's like trying to heal all over again. The look of shock when she saw him is still clear in my head. She side coughed and turn to walk away.

"Miss Ava?" I called out

"Yes?" She said turning around

I stood up and I did what I haven't done in years.....hug her, a long ass hug .

" Be careful" I whispered in her shoulder and I felt her nod , like she is too stunned to speak. I released her and look at her face and she was smiling. A big shitty smile . I didn't want her to feel awkward so I gave her a smirk and a nod then I picked up my towel and went to shower.