CHAPTER NINE

Rough draft

Melanie's POV

Every girl will always remember their first crush. The one person that gives you goosebumps every time he smiles and the only person that makes you think all day just because he says 'hi' . Well in my case, that person was Christopher Sawyer and I have been a love struck demon for him ever since even though I'm not sure that's how the expression goes but whatever.

Walking into the hallway of school on Monday morning was one of the most excruciating moments of my life .

These bitches weren't even scared or shit ,they kept whispering and pointing fingers. I thought by now the rumours would have died down but I guess old wounds never heal. I kept on hearing them as I walked through the hallway and it was like they parted the way for me like I was Jesus.

"That's the girl that caused everything?"

"I thought she left the school"

"This girl got guts"

"So the bitch is back?? Wow thought she died "

I kept hearing what they were saying and their mumurs as I walked through. I wonder what these idiots heard cause I know none of them know the true shit. Talk about center of attention. where are your besties when you need them?.

As I made it my quest to find Ruby and Charlie before the bell rings I saw Chris walking towards me or maybe the person behind me. He looks so beautiful in that black tee and blue jeans. His forearms are so thick and thin at the same time, his veins looks like cords that pop out and I just want to run my tongue on it and see where it ends. His face was adorable and his eyes seemed to twinkle when he saw me or maybe once again the person behind me. Maybe it's probably Stacey behind and I want to check so bad but my body is not going according to my mind , I was frozen on the spot. I feel if I look away he might disappear and I would start to hear the whispers again cause right now I can't hear them , my whole focus is on the Greek god approaching me.

Bitch I thought you said you were going to give him a piece of your mind when you see him next. What happened to I'm no rebound girl??

I heard my inner bitch telling me but I just couldn't listen to her now. I mean the dude took my first kiss the least I can do is hear what he has to say then I would give him a piece of my mind. That's if I even...

" Thank goodness you are okay" Chris said before hugging me

What the

"I was so scared .... school has been different , how are you?" He said and pecked my nose , cheek and left ear.

Okay what the heck is going on...I know he kissed me and he kinda sorta confessed his feelings for me but is this how he plans on killing me? cause if he pecks me one more time it's rip Melanie , she was a good kid, yada yada yada

" Your friends told me that your dad said you shouldn't come to school last week so how are you feeling now?" He said staring at my face looking for a reaction maybe, but my brain is still booting on seventy five percent, so I just nod my head twice.

"Okay? Okay. don't scare me like that again babe " he said then hugged me again. He smelt like aftershave and shampoo......hmmmmm

Babe? Okay someone wake me up from this dream it's okay for one night I would resume tomorrow.

I was still daydreaming when I felt his hand going low on my back and that seemed to charge my brain complete cause for one we are in public and for two, I don't think I'm ready for shit like that yet when I don't even know where we stand on whatever we are standing on. I took two steps away from him and picked up my phone to type