The park

I wake up and look at the clock, it's 10:30 am. I feel super awake since I went to bed early (well earlier then usual). I get up and get dressed. It's supposed to be hot today so I put on some black jean shorts and a black crop top. I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I say as I walk into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. "Hi sweetie-" my dad stops, he looks at me confused and disgusted. I ask him why he's looking at me like that. "You look like a slut", he says with a bit of anger in his voice, "what the hell are you wearing?"

My mom try's to confront him but I just eat my toast and leave. I don't want to deal with my dad today, he's always so judgmental. As I'm walking I grab my phone and go onto Spotify, I play my "gay" playlist and I wanna be your girlfriend by girl in red starts playing. It makes me hope Emily listens to girl in red too.

As I'm walking I see a near by park and sit down in the grass, there's a very steep hill right next to me so I make sure to stay away from it. It was so peaceful in the grass I almost fell asleep, i then get a notification that SM6 has just posted! I'm so excited, I love their tik toks. I start watching the video and realized something. "HOLY SHIT" I say outloud. They are at the same park as me...

I instantly jump up from the grass and look around. I see 6 ppl standing together a little far away I instantly start speed walking over there, i would run but I'm afraid they will see me. "OMGOMGOMG" keeps going through my head, is this real? Am I dreaming?

As I get closer I see one of them turn around and squint their eyes to look at me. SHIT. I run behind a tree. I cant breath, did that just happen. I couldn't even tell which member looked at me cause I was so scared. I decide to be brave and move away from the tree. They arnt looking at me anymore, and I now realize the member looking at me was jack. I take a deep breath and walk toward them, I'm getting so close.

I see Emily turn her head and look at me. I stop. Omg theres no where to hide what do I do, is that actually her, is this happening. I cant even comprehend what's going on. Emily then taps Adams shoulder and points to me. Now all three of us are staring at each other. "Hello? Can we help you haha," Emily says in a super sweet voice. The next thing I remember was me feeling woozy and everything turning black.