never happened

⚠️there is the f slur in this chapter (and don't worry i am lesbian so if i'm correct i'm aloud to use it but if i'm not pleaseeee tell me and i will delete it :) and i did use * over the "a" to make it less triggering)⚠️

me and Emily grab our stuff and walk out of the movie theater without saying anything. we walk to the car and Yvonne asks us how the movie was, we stay quiet. she can sense that something weird happened and drives me home. once we arrive to my house i get out of the car and thank her for driving me but still don't say anything to Emily, i'm too scared. i see the car drive away and run up to my room. i start bawling and stuff my face into my pillow, why would i do that!? was it the movie?!

i keep crying and then hear my mom open my bedroom door, "hi sweetie how was- " she sees me crying and stops in the middle of her sentence, "sweetie are you ok?" she sits next to me on the bed and i turn to face her with tears streaming down my face. "it's nothing mom" i raise my voice at her even though she did nothing wrong. "ok well if you need anything i'll be downstairs, we don't have to talk if you don't want to" my mom leaves my room and i go back to crying.

after about an hour i decide to call Emily. i open up my phone and press the normal call button, i don't want to facetime and have her see that i've been crying. she answers right away. "oh my gosh Bella i-" "Emily i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to kiss you i think it was just the movie that made me act like that. i like being your friend, we can stay friends and i promise this will never happen again. we can just pretend this never happened, ok?" i say really quickly trying not to burst into tears again.

"oh, umm... ok...um ya, i guess i can forget it didn't happen haha..." Emily seems a little sad for some reason, all i know is that she dosent like me that way and i guess we need to stay friends.

i end the call and go downstairs to eat dinner. "who were you talking to on the phone?" my dad says mouth full of pasta. "i was talking to Emily" i whisper, i don't have enough energy to speak louder. "ohhh so you were talking to your girl friend? i swear to god you've been spending way too much time together, i wouldnt be surprised if you were a f*ggot." i jump up from my seat almost choking on my food.

"DAD WHAT THE F*CK!!" i scream at him breathing heavily. "why are you so upset?" my dad says confused "YOU SAID THE F SLUR YOUR NOT GAY DAD, YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT!" my dad ignores me. "YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW THATS NOT OK DAD!" i say grabbing the fork out of his hand and throw it on the floor to get him to pay attention to me. my dad then aggressively gets up from his chair, "YOU DONT GET TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, AND WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET? OH I THINK I KNOW WHY, ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE, YOU AND THAT GIRL ARE F*GGOTS!"

i run out of the house and run for about a minute until i'm farther away, i need to take a walk, today has been the worst. i get a text from my mom telling me to come back home but there's no way i'm seeing my dad again after that, i text Emily and tell her i'm coming over. i know that we had a weird moment today but i need somewhere to go to get away from my parents and she's basically my only friend.