Stalker

Everything's black. Where am I? Am I dead? What just happened? Am I in bed? I start hearing ringing as I open my eyes. "Hello?? Where am I? Mom?" I can't remember a single thing that just happened. Now that my hearings back to normal I hear talking in another room. I cant understand what they are saying though. I look around, wait. Where do I know this place from?

"Omg wait she's awake!" I hear from the other room. I still feel half asleep as I see a teenage girl that looked around my age rush up right next to me. "Hey are you ok?" She said. I rub my eyes to see better and instantly remember everything once I see the girls face. "I- UM-OH MY-" I cant form a proper sentence. IM IN EMILYS HOUSE.

"Hey its ok you don't have to talk, you took a huge tumble hehe. You fainted and then fell down a hill! It's looked pretty painful" Emily said smiling down at me. "UM I UM-" god I'm so stupid, I can't talk. "Hehe, I'm gonna leave you here to rest a little and then we can call your parents to pick you up ok? Take a nice nap!" She says giggling and putting a blanket over me. She starts walking away and my mouth is wide open in aw, wth is happening.

I cant sleep, how could I be expected to, i just saw EMILY FRICKING JONES!!! I grab my phone to see what time it is, it's 11:30. I instantly text my friend Jenna about what happened. "hdhdjdjd stop lying, u really expect me to believe that u ran into sm6? hdjsj, ok sis." I cant believe it! She doesn't believe me!! I get up and look around, mouth still wide open. I walk to the kitchen and see the siblings sitting around eating bagels. "Hi! I guess you couldn't sleep, do you want a bagel?" Emily says grabbing a bagel from a bag. I don't say anything so she slowly takes a bite of it "You look pretty beat up, are you ok?" Isabel says looking concerned.

I instantly feel like I'm going to faint again so I put my hands on my knees and take a deep breath. "You... uh... you guys... you guys are SM6... omg" is the first thing to come out of my mouth. I sound like a doofus. "Oh my gosh guys she likes our band!!" Jack says excited with his mouth full of food. I crack a nervous smile as I look over at Emily. She's too focused on eating right now to notice me. "Here take a seat next to me and Emily! You look like you need to relax." Isabel says as she pats the seat next to her motioning me to come sit. I slowly walk over, shocked that this is happening.

"So what's your name stalker?" Emily says as she giggles and lightly punches my arm. OMG EMILY JUST TOUCHED ME. "Umm my name, is, Bella haha" I say nervously staring at the table. "Cute name!" Ellie says as she smiles at me. "So you like our band? That's super cool!" George says as he hands me a bagel from across the table. "Uh ya haha"

"Well Bella, should we call ur parents to get you home?" Adam says looking kinda annoyed by my company. "Don't be rude Adam she can stay as long as she needs!" Isabel says smiling at me. "Umm well my parents are at work and I don't remember my address cause we just moved here, so um, I don't know." I say looking at Adam and Isabel. "Oh my gosh then you should totally stay here until you can go back home! It would be so awesome!" Emily says putting her hands on my shoulders so that our eyes face each other.

"Um ya sure that would be awesome! I still can't believe I'm here, you guys are my idols!" I say blushing from looking into Emily's eyes.  "Ok well how about you and Emily hang outside until we have lunch!" George says as he opens the door leading to their play structure and giant chess board. "Yay oh my gosh! This will be so fun! I cant wait to get to know you Bella!" Emily says smiling at me.