my girlfriend

Emily sits there silent and then smiles and starts blushing. "you want to be my girlfriend?" Emily says confused holding my hands. "um, ya haha, i just thought that since we kissed maybe you woul-" Emily puts her finger over my mouth. i blush a little. "i want you to be my girlfriend too" Emily says smiling leaning in for a kiss. i kiss her back and a tear streams down my cheek.

"hey Bella is everything alright?" Emily asks worried. "ya i just really like you and i don't want anything bad to happen." i give Emily a big hug. we stay hugging for a while as Emily rubs her hand up and down my back to comfort me. "it's going to be alright, don't worry, i mean, now we are dating! i think things are going pretty well."

after cuddling for a little while Adam knocks on the door. i can tell it's him by the way he knocks, he does a weird knocking pattern. "come in!" Emily says sitting up. i sit up to since i don't want him to know we were cuddling. "hey so we need to film some music videos for about a week or so in california and colorado starting tomorrow, and i know it's a bit unplanned but Bella, our parents said you could come and hang out with us if it's ok with your parents, our mom will text you the details!" wow! i'm so honored that they would want me to come!

"um ok ya! i'll talk to my mom when i go home!" i say smiling. Adams about to leave but then he turns around to look at me. "hey Bella? i'm sorry i've been kinda a jerk to you recently, we don't usually have other people in the house but, you seem cool." Adam smirks then closes the door as he leaves. "aww i'm glad Adams starting to be nice to me!" i say laying down again on top of Emily. "aw ya! he can just be a little weird with people he dosent know super well."

"hey Em! we should go do some fun stuff around the neighborhood before you or, you and me, leave tomorrow!" i sit up pecking Emilys lips. "ok fine but then ill have to pack, and actually lets stop by your house so that we can ask your parents if you can come! and ive never been inside your house, i wanna see it!" i agree. we get our phones and money and head of out the front door saying goodbye to Isabel who's reading on the couch.

we go onto a bus and get off once we get to the breakfast place we want to go to. we sit down and we both order orange juice and pancakes. suddenly, as we are eating, a girl about the age of 12 comes over to our table. "hi, ummm, are you Emily? from sm6?" the girl asks smiling. "ya i am! how are you!" Emily says smiling. "i'm good! can i get a picture with you, your my idol!" the girl smiles. "of course you can! Bella can you take the picture? it won't take long." Emily asks.

i agree and take the phone waiting for them to be ready. Emily and the girl stand next to each other smiling and Emily does the rock sign with her hand like she always does. i take the picture and hand the girl back her phone. Emily hugs the little girl, sits down and finishes eating.

after we are done eating we go onto another bus to get to my house. once we arrive we have to stop holding hands before we go inside, i don't want my parents to suspect anything. we go in and i see my mom drinking coffee on her phone. "hi mom!" i say giving her a hug. "oh hi sweetie! hi Emily! nice to see you again!" my mom says giving Emily a hug. "nice to see you too!" Emily says politely.

"so Emily and her family are going to california and colorado to film music videos, they are going to be gone for about a week. they said if i wanted to come i could so... am i aloud to!" i ask my mom making sad eyes hoping she would say yes. "ok you can go but i'll need to stay in contact with Emilys parents through the whole thing ok?" "OK!!!" i squeel out of pure joy.

lmao sorry that was a long chapter haha and it kinda sucked🙈