i miss you already

once me and my mom arrive at our house i run upstairs to my room and stuff my face in my pillow, i screem in it while smiling, i'm so happy right now. my mom comes into my room and i tell her everything that happened (mostly). she leaves my room and i lay on my bed grinning. i'm so tired yet filled with adrenaline.

i grab my phone and go to my contacts, i press Emily's name. "hi emily! this is bella, umm i just got home and i wondered if u were still up for facetiming, it's totally fine if ur not tho haha :)" i text her. she instantly looks at it and starts typing and i get scared and turn my phone off. why does she make me so nervous? i get a notification that she texted me, "yes ofc!!!"

she calls me and i answer, "hiiii Bellaaaa, i miss you already! today was so fun and we need to hang out more!" "i had fun too! and we should hang out more!" we talk about what our next hang out should be and we decide that tomorrow i go back to her house for a few hours, i ask my mom and Emily asks Yvonne and they both say yes.

while on facetime i give Emily a tour of my house (even though it's not as cool as hers). we talk about our favorite shows and movies and youtubers. "i'll be right back i need to use the bathroom." i tell her as i leave my phone on my bed. when i get back Emily's eyes are closed and she's sleeping, i look at the time and it's already 11:00 pm. it's a bit early but i want her to get a good sleep. i admire her pretty sleeping face for a few minutes and say goodnight and hang up. i start thinking about seeing her tomorrow and how great it is to be friends with her.

i hear the front door open. it's my dad. i run downstairs excited to tell him what happened. "dad you won't believe what-" "ya ya just let me be ok? can i get TWO SECONDS of alone time in this house, jesus." my dad says interrupting me. i decide that since he's being a jerk he dosent deserve to know what i did today and go back to my room.

it's not that late but i need to get up early tomorrow to hang out with emily so i get into my pajamas, which is an oversized band teeshirt, and i go to sleep.