packing

me and Emily excitedly run up stairs to my room to pack for the trip.  Emily jumps onto my bed and starts fake snoring. "emmmm, get up i need you to help me pack!!" i say grabbing her arm trying to pull her off the bed. "Emily can't do anything she's sleeping!" Emily says still fake snoring. "ugh fine" i let go of her arm laughing and i start picking out outfits i'm going to wear.

i look at two shirts trying to decide which one would be better to bring. "ooo Bella i like the red one! it's super pretty!" Emily says looking over at me. "i thought u were alseep em!" i laugh joking around with her. "no i'm still alseep i'm just... sleep talking!"she says rolling onto her back. i giggle and finish my packing.

"ugh ok it took me a while but i'm finally done packing." i say flopping onto the bed next to Emily. she turns to look at me so i turn to look at her. "your so beautiful you know that right?" Emily whispers combing her fingers through my hair. i blush a little and give her a kiss on the forehead and curl up next to her.

Emily scoots her face next to mine and starts kissing me. "Emily we have to be careful my moms downstairssss." i whisper a little bit concerned. "ok fine but you owe me kisses later ok?" she laughs getting out of bed. i grab my travel bag and follow her downstairs. she insists that she should carry my bag since it's heavy, i love her.

me and Emily leave out the door as we say goodbye to my mom, we go to Emily's house to get her packed and to leave my bad at her place. when we get inside she puts my bag near the front door and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water, i think she's tired from holding my bag for so long.

i follow her into the kitchen and sit down crossing my legs on the chair. i look over at her and she looks back at me, i wink at her trying to be flirty or whatever and she spits out her water laughing. "wait what? emmm what did i doooo??" i say a little sad. "i'm so sorry bahahhaha," Emily is laughing so hard water is still dripping out of her mouth, "it's just so funny when you try to flirt with me! i'm so sorry hahaha!" i start laughing too, i mean, i'm not very good at flirting. once we are done laughing we decide to go to her room so she. an pack.

once we get to her room i go onto her bed. "since u layed on my bed while i was trying to pack, im going to lay on your bed while you pack! goodnight!" i say getting cozy and covering my face with one of her blankets. "ughhh fine but your going to help me pick out outfits." Emily says smirking at me.

after emily is done packing and i'm done giving her fashion advice we go downstairs to put her suitcase next to mine by the door. "ughhh Bella do you have to go? why cant you just sleep over" Emily frowns and fake falls into me. "i'm sorry!! my mom wants to see me before we leave tomorrow!" i say pushing her slowly off of me and cupping her face in my hands.

"ok fine, but can you just give me some kisses before you leave?" Emily holds my hand looking into my eyes blushing. "ok just a few!" i lean into her and kiss her softly smiling. i couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. i kiss her on the forehead and leave to go back home.

ugh omg why do all of my chapters suck😃  and also sorry i haven't updated in a while🙈