embarressed

i wake up right away and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. i put on some big navy blue carpenter jeans and a rainbow striped crop top and some blue hair clips. i do my eyeliner and brush out my hair, i run downstairs and out the door before my parents even have the chance to say anything, i'm in too much of a good mood to have it ruined. i look at my map app on my phone and see that Emily's a 10 min walk away! i text her to tell her i'm on my way and go into spotify and play my gay playlist again which has been changed to my "Emily" playlist and start walking.

after about 4 songs i'm at Emily's house. i'm very nervous even though i saw her yesterday so i stand in front of the door for a little just breathing so i can gain the courage to knock.  while i'm standing outside i see Isabel  look through the window and wave at me and laugh a little bit. i look so stupid just standing out here.

"hi Bella!! your like, right on time! emilys in her room waiting for you so you can go up there and it's just going to be the two of you here but here's my phone number so text me if you need anything! i'm going to the movies with a friend and i'll be back in a few hours!" Isabel says inviting me in and closing the door behind me. "ok thank you so much for having me!" i walk away and go up to Emily's room as i see Isabel leave out the door.

i peek into her room so she dosent see me and i see her scrolling through her phone (i'm pretty sure she dosent have her own phone but like in this story she has one hahah). i realize how dumb this is and walk in. "hii Emily!!" i say stepping up into her bunk bed. "omg hii, i didn't know if you were here yet!" she says giving me a hug. " so what were you looking at on your phone?" i say trying to see her screen. "oh i was looking at some edits! i found this really cool one by aaestheticc.editss_, here look!" (btw u should follow that user on insta cause she's cool bdndj) she hands me her phone and shows me the edit, it's a thirst edit but i don't think she realizes it cause i think she's pretty innocent.

i start watching the video and it's superrr hot, i don't say anything though. in the middle of the edit it shows her biting her lip and i squeal and hand her the phone back and quickly cover my face out of embarrassment . she looks at me confused and then says "you really liked that edit didn't you haha" and makes a very quiet laugh. i look up at her blushing  "uhh ya, it's really good, umm you look really good in it too haha, i mean umm.." i don't even know what i'm saying. she just laughs it off and thanks me for the compliment and asks if i want to go on a walk. i say yes so i grab my phone to tell Isabel and we walk out the door.