beautiful

"hey wake up sleepy head!" i hear Emily whisper to me giving me a hug. "ahh em let me sleep." i look at my phone and see that it's 11 in the morning. "Bellaaaaaa you need to get up i'm boredddd" Emily grabs the blanket off of me making me cold. "em!!! i'm freezing!!" "if you want the blanket back your going to have to get upppp." Emily says teasing me. i slowly get up and try to reach for the blanket . "haha it's not gonna be that easy!!" she says running away laughing before i get the blanket.

"emmmmm i just want to sleeeeep!!!" i yell giggling chasing her. eventually she runs out of breath and i win, but i'm too energized now to go back to sleep. me and Emily go back to her room when i get a call from my mom. "hi mom what's up." "your dad apologized to me and he said he's very sorry for what he said, but we want you to come home." "can i stay maybe just until dinner or so? i like hanging out with Emily." "ok, i love you! see you tonight!" i end the call.

me and Emily decide we want to go shopping so we both grab our stuff and walk out the door. Emily lives pretty close to the mall so we got there pretty quick. the only store we were super interested in was a new clothing store that opened up. we go in and look around. "Bella look at this dress isn't it so pretty!"Emily says holding up a short red dress. "that's gorgeous em! you should try it on!" i say, she agrees and then i find a green version of the dress to try on.

"hey can we get changing rooms please?"
Emily says to one of the employees. "well there's only one changing room open so if you two want you can both go in there. we look at each other confused and then Emily says that's fine and i follow her into the room. she starts changing right away "wow em, i need to look the other way!" "haha sorry, i'll be done in a second."she says. after a minute she asks me to help her zip up her dress.

i walk over to her and grab the zipper, i slowly zip it up and she giggles. "wait em why are you laughing?" i say nervously "your going so slowly, it's funny hehe."Emily teases, i finish zipping her up and she turns around to look at me. "sooooo, how do i look?" Emily says looking at the floor. she looks like the most beautiful girl in the world. "you, y-you look, like, so pretty." i mumble. she really is gorgeous in the color red. i try on my dress and show her. she dosent say anything, her mouth is wide open but no words are coming out.

"haha em are you ok? do i not look good?" i ask confused. she smiles and looks into my eyes. "you look beautiful." Emily says blushing. hearing her say that makes me blush too, i walk over to her and give her a big hug. we both change out of the dresses and decide to buy them.

once we are done we go back to her house to hang out. we watch a few movies and then it's time for dinner. we eat vegan pizza again cause that's pretty much all her family eats. after dinner Emily wants me to braid her hair. i sit behind her in her bunk bed and start running my fingers through. i separate her hair into three pieces and start braiding. i then remember when she was crying last night and decide that i'm her best friend and should try and help her through whatever she's going through.

"hey em?" i say finishing her braid. "ya what's up?" Emily asks turning towards me. "why were you crying last night?"

(sry to end it in a cliffhanger cause ik everyone wants to know why she was crying but like this is a long chapter so yeah🙈)