more than just friends

(bfbdjdk yes u will find out why Emily was crying in this chapter, y'all are thirsty✋😔)

"can we talk about something else, please?" Emily says with tears in her eyes. "but em the only way i can help you is if you tell me what's going on." Emily seems annoyed and sad "i was crying because i watched a sad movie, i told you." Emily says not even looking at me, i don't like seeing her sad. "em i'm sorry but i know that's not-" Emily interrupts me. "ok fineee, i was crying because me and Isabel got into a fight ok?!" Emily starts crying. "why did you get into a-" "it doesn't matter, just stop." she never acts like this, i don't say anything more.

Emily wants to watch another movie so we start playing a romantic movie. she seems really sad so i give her a quick hug. halfway through the movie me and Emily start cuddling. there's a kissing scene and i start giggling, when i feel nervous i sometimes laugh. "umm Bella?" Emily says pausing the movie. "emmm put back on the movieeee" i say teasing, i stop laughing when i see the expression on her face. "wait em what's up?"

"me and Isabel didn't get into a fight..." tears are streaming down her face, she looks like she's about to have a breakdown. "i'm so sorry for lying so much" "wait what? wait em, you and Isabel didn't fight? so... why were you crying? i've been trying to ask you for so long i just want to-" Emily starts bawling. i stop talking and give her a hug. "em, please just tell me why"

"OK OK FINE. i was crying because when we kissed i realized that i thought of you as more then just a friend. i was hoping that after that we were going to be more but you said that it was just the movie and that it didn't mean anything. you told me to f-forget that we kissed but i didn't want to. i was c-crying cause, cause, i really like you Bella. your so pretty and sweet and hearing you tell me that we're just friends broke my heart."

i don't know what to say. my silence makes her start crying even more. "i'm sorry, you can go if you want." she starts walking away. "wait, em, come back." i mutter. she comes back to the bed in confusion. "i like you too. i thought that you thought of me as just a friend so that's why i said the things i did. you could get any girl you want so i never thought that you would want me. and i'm sorry i made you cry-"

emily leans into me and kisses me causing me to stop talking. she leans back but this time neither of us feel awkward. we smile at eachother and i put my hands on her soft face and kiss her again. i never thought in a million years i would be kissing Emily Jones. we kiss for another few minutes and then i get a text from my mom telling me to come home. me and Emily stop kissing and she walks me to my house, holding my hand.

once we reach the door we say our goodbyes. i try to sneak upstairs so neither of my parents hear trying not to giggle from being so happy, but when i open my door my dad is sitting on my bed waiting for me. my mom told me that he was sorry but the look i see on his face said otherwise. "so, Bella... you had a sleepover with Emily right?"

(hfhdjsj yes i'm leaving it at a cliff hanger again, your welcome😌 and sorry for tricking u at first lmaooo i wanted to confuse u)