normal day?

It was a pretty normal day, just the usge. Some sleep deprivation here and some vines there. That was until you got a letter in the mail from the one that caused all lack of sleep, your ex. (Bruh that sound so corny 😂💀)

It was an invitation to his wedding. That fucking jerk. How could he just fucking invite you somewhere out of the blue?! And worse than that, to his WEDDING?! 'He's probably doing this as some kind of sick joke or something. Well let's just return the favor and go! But I need a really hot date'

~~ few days later bitches~~

"No one! Absolutely no one is free! Or willing!" I screamed in my room. I mean it's not like I was waking anyone up, I live alone.

" Hm there has to be something else I can do. I don't want to hire someone cause what if they get recognized" I trailed off thinking in my own thoughts until something crazy popped into my head.

I conjure a date. I've always kinda been interested in that kind of stuff, hell I practiced it in middle and high school. "This could work," I thought out loud, "I just have to find the right one.

Wow I did it I made a frickin fanfic with Satan, well a chapter anyways. I might just continue this even if no one reads it cause I wanna know how much it ends 😂. Okay this book is gonna probably get corny 🌽 in the next chapter so be prepared.