the Wedding (part 2)

Lucy's POV

I was so happy she wasn't upset that I almost forgot about the little girl. I dragged her over by the dance floor and saw her dancing in the middle looking overjoyed to be here. As soon as she saw me her smile got even brighter.

"Is this her Mister?!" She asked pointing at y/n.

"Yes it is, I would like you to meet y/n."

"Hi! Your pretty!"

"Oh well um thank you," y/n said kinda confused, "what's your name sweetie?" Oh damn I never asked that!

"Sara!"

"Aw how cute! How did you meet Lucy?"

"He was talking to himself." For a second my normal coloring came back. Y/n was in the middle of trying not to laugh and pure confusion. "He said that when you weren't so mad that I could meet you. I don't have a mommy or a daddy." She then gave these puppy dog eyes to y/n and it looked like her heart shattered. Before Sara could say another word princess scooped her into a hug. It took no time for her to look more relaxed. I could see them whispering to each other but I couldn't hear anything.

Y/n's POV

"Will you be my mommy?" Sara lowly whispered to me. I was shocked. My and Lucy weren't married and even if we were how would that work. We live in Hell?! I would hate to put this little girl through that.

"I don't know if I could sweetie."

"I don't care where you live! Just that you and the nice man over there are good to me! I just want a family," she held on tighter to me and started to tear up. God what do you do in this situation?! I turned to Lucy who looked kinda concerned. What would he say? Would we even be able to take care of her, Earth or Hell?

OH DANG A CLIFFHANGER! okay so the reason that I left this on a cliffhanger is cause I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO SARA! I don't what to be to cliche but I also what the ending to be kinda cute? So yea I'm as much on a cliffhanger as the rest of you guys. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?! PLEASE HELP ME!

(this isn't the end I just thought this was funny)