Sara

Lucy's POV

Y/N had a very worried look on her face which made me wonder what Sara said. 'Is there something wrong with her? Is she sick?!' Turned out my answer was not something I was expecting.

Cue Theme song that we never got,

This is a joke please know this

"Um Lucy? Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Of course." Oh fuck what'd I do?! She pulled me over to the side with a solemn look on her face.

"I wanna keep her."

"Uh she's not a dog or anything. Wait what do you mean 'keep her'?! LIKE ADOPT?!"

"M-maybe?" She looked up at me with glossy eyes, "I just don't want her to be alone." I let out a sigh and pulled her face up to look at me.

"I don't either but how will we take care of her? She can't live in Hell."

"WELL WHY NOT?!" she let out unexpectedly attracting the attention of many people at the party. "SHE'S PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF DOING MANY THINGS, I CAN TELL!"

"y/n I need you to calm down."

"JUST SAY WE CAN!"

"we can't though, what if something happens and she burns in flames or something?"

"I'll protect her, I'll go with both of you down there, we can be a family." I was shocked. A family? With y/n? I've been wanting it forever. I guess I could do something to protect them also.

"Alright, we'll do it."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, we'll adopt her and be a family in Hell."

"That's such a wierdly wonderful sentence." She said make her way towards me for a hug. I spotted Sara in the corner looking at us with curious eyes. When I opened my arms they weren't so curious anymore but filled with joy.

~~~

Months later y/n and I are married and have Sara as our daughter, we also have a biological one on its way. We are the Royal Family of Hell. Well, that's what the Demons call us anyways.

Omg, this ending, was so cringy. I'm sorry. But like, it was cute I guess? Anywho schools crazy and everything thing else is too, this was short, but I'm making a bnha fanfic? Hee hee what a spoiler 😏

Oh yea

THE ENDDDDDDD