Night brain

I wake up in the middle of the night constantly so it was no big deal this time. Until I felt an arm around me and soft breathing next to my ear. Peered through the corner of my eye and saw Lucifer right next to my head. He had little nubs on his forehead. 'I guess his powers are kinda relaxed when he's asleep'

I looked down and he was spooning me! It felt really nice too. I laid there for awhile and every once in a while he would mumble something under his breath. Couple times I could make out what he was saying things like "beautiful (h/c) hair" and "enchanting (e/c) jewels". Wow I must say the guy had a way with words, even in his sleep. But now that I've just been laying here for a while I kinda had to go to the bathroom and I was hungry.

I tried to get up without disturbing him but greatly unsucceeded. He stirred and looked at me with sleep filled eyes. He was probably half asleep.

"Hello princess," he spoke in a husky voice.

Princess?! PRINCESS?! How dare he! Although it did sound kinda illecebrous.
As you were caught up in your thoughts you didn't realize that he had snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you closer into a kinda side hug.

"W-what are you doing?" Your voice barley a whisper.

"Getting comfortable" he stated plainly.

You were getting kinda comfortable yourself expect for the growing hunger in your stomach and ache in your bladder.

"Um L-lucifer I have to go to the bathroom."

"Ugh fine" he let out an annoyed sigh. You left to the bathroom and got a cookie on your way back. When you opened the door he was staring at the door sadly but his face seemed to slightly lit up when you walked in.

As you walked over to the bed a devious smirk grew on his lips. When you reached the edge of the bed he pulled you onto him and kissed you deeply. It was unlike any kiss you ever experienced.

At first you were completely surprised but after staring at his closed eyes for a few seconds you shut your eyes and kissed back. His lips were the softest thing you've ever felt and he tasted like Scotch. He bit your lip causing you to moan and open your mouth to his. He let his tongue in and roamed around your cavern leaving no area untouched.

After what felt like eternity he separated the kiss with a loud pop. He stared into your eyes as you both caught your breathe.

"Woah," he whispered still out of breath, "who knew mortals were such good kissers?" He laid you down on top of him and started falling back to sleep.

"Good night princess"

Ngl I'm really proud of this chapter. It was my first time writing a kiss and I think all the smut reading paid off. Anywho the next chapter is pretty funny but also second hand embarrassment so be ready. Okay byeeeeee!