The Prince of What Now?!

"Well where I'm from most people call me the prince of darkness"

"Wait what?! I summoned fucking Satan?!" I ask astonished.

"Please if you're going to call me something call me by my name that whole 'Satan' thing is kinda rude."

What the actual fuck is going on?! Did I do the spell wrong? Was it too powerful? I mean this is the fucking devil, if he popped up it must've been powerful.

"You okay?" He brought me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine it's just, wow was the spell that powerful?"

"Actually no. You summoned one of my lower class demons. I came instead because I need help too."

"From me?" I wondered.

"Yes the truth is, I also need a date for an event."

The great and powerful Lucifer needed a date? And I was his choice?! I was so confused and it must've showed because he spoke up again.

"Listen I know it's confusing and, well all together odd but if you help me I'll help you. No cost."

That last part made me want to punch him and burst out laughing at the same time but I hid it. Well this could work I mean this guy was no doubt really hot but he doesn't look that human or anything. I mean how is he supposed to blend in.

"Um can you look more human?" I asked desperately.

"If course!" He jumped down from the wall as it disappeared and smoke filled the room when it cleared he no longer has horns or red skin.

He had honey skin and I could now tell that he had a small silver nipple ring on his right. Wow just you thought he couldn't get any hotter.

"Better?" He asked putting his arms up in a sort of half shrug. Damn those muscles were something else.

"Uh huh," I said like an idiot.

"Wow I must look really good then!" He said trying not to laugh.

"Uh," I started coming out of my trance, "do you want a shirt?" I mostly said this so I wouldn't get distracted.

"Oh sure" I left to get an old shirt I had of (ex's name). When I got back he was looking at my pictures.

"Wow bit of a party animal are you?"

"Oh not anymore. That was back in college." I said handing him the shirt.

"What happened?" Before I could answer I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh sorry I'll be back."

I walked over to the door it was my best friend, (best friends name).

"Wow what did I walk into?" She/he asked.

"Huh?" I turned around and the place looked like some drunk or blind person walked to the bedroom with only the walls to guide them.

"Oh hi there" I looked up to see Lucifer standing there putting the shirt on.

Imagine like this but without the black shirt

"Woah" where the only words I heard from (best friends name). Lucifer walked up with the shirt fully on and almost all the way buttoned leaving a little of his chest shown. He shaked (best friends name) hand then put an arm around me like we've known each other forever. It actually did feel kinda normal and he was warm, which I guess makes sense.

"Well I came over to check on how you where handling the wedding thing but it looks to me like your doing fine" they said with a laugh.

I thought back to how the room looked and my face immediately heated up.

"Oh shit, no that's not what happened!"

"(N/N) don't worry it's fine I'm just sorry I interrupted" they said with a wink. My blush deepened.

"Oh no it's fine we were finishing up anyways" Lucifer said casually. What the fuck. How is he so good at this stuff. If my face could get any redder it would.

"All right I'll leave you too it then" and with that they left me with my now 'boyfriend' named Lucifer.