So I may have Summoned a Demon

Real quick when I was looking for the song I paused my Spotify right when a song was like 10 seconds in and I played this song and it was the same one that just started and I was like "wow this sounds familiar 🤔" and now I feel stupid. Anyway NEW CHAPTER YAY!!!

I had gathered everything. Some burned herbs, sea salt and full moon water. I turned it into the paste and put down the pentacle cause I needed this shit to work.

This is a pentacle, please don't confuse it with a pentagram

"Okay now the summoning spell," I took a deep breath.

Inferiorum facere homo
sceles Animal ex more
Flamma velle capere tuus
Admodum spirtus

I changed this with all my power until a light that was both bright and dark was all around the room. My instincts kicked in and I curled into a ball to avert the light. It kind of, hurt?

When it was gone I could feel fire from the other side of the room and I hesitantly uncoiled myself. There where the symbol once was there was a guy about my age.

He had rock hard abs with a pentagram tattooed on them. He was sitting on a wall looking kinda casual, like if you just saw him at the park or something. He was wearing black ripped jeans with some white sneakers and a red stripe across. No shirt, which definitely distracted me for a good minute or two until he cleared his throat.

I looked up and he was fucking gorgeous. Slick black hair with an undercut. Two small horns popped out from his for head. And his eyes, God damn those eyes. They were a bright orange that seemed to glow in the fiery light. Fiery, fire, HOLY SHIT FIRE!

"OH SHIT!" I jumped up and quickly put it out. It was pretty small so I had it out pretty quick.

"You done yet?" I heard a voice from behind me. Oh right, him.

"Um yeah sorry," I said quietly as I turned around. I was at a definite loss for words. What do you say to a guy like this? "Hi I'm the girl that summoned you cause I need a really hot date."

"Uh, that's cool I guess?" Holy fuck I said that out loud. I felt my face immediately heat up. Wow that was real smooth (y/n) ,real smooth.

"So you got a name?" He asked. Woah, polite. Wouldn't expect that from someone raised in hell.

"Um yea, it's (y/n). And you?"

"Well where I'm from most people call me the prince of darkness"