Getting Comfortable

"So when is the wedding thing?" He suddenly spoke up. We were currently sitting on the couch trying to get comfortable with on another. It was actually easier than I expected. He was very nice and calm considering who he was. He had put his arm around me after talking for a while and it felt like we had known each other for years.

"Um, in a week," I answered.

"Okay. Then should we go shopping for clothes. I mean I don't think you would want me going to a fancy wedding in this, do you?" He had a point. I mean it was a very casual out fit. If the jeans weren't ripped and he had a blazer or something it would actually be very nice for a wedding. But shopping? Can't he just get his clothes from, uh palace? 'is that even what you would call it'.

"Can't you get your clothes from your place?"

"Oh yea, I guess!" With that he snapped his fingers and a suitcase appeared. "Good?"

"Uh yeah"

"What about sleeping arrangements?"

"Well I only have my room and bed and the couch isn't that comfortable. We can share. I mean it would help us with the getting comfortable with each other thing."

"That makes sense. Well I guess I'll get ready for bed." He got up and took his suitcase into the bathroom. Wow, how does he have more manners than most of the guys on earth?

I left to my bedroom and looked for some appropriate pajamas. After awhile with no luck I heard a knock at the door.

"You can come in!" I yelled. Lucifer walked in in just a tank top and boxers that left little to the imagination. "Wow!"

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just that I did not expect that."

"Sorry it's just really hot were I come from." Wow what a humor.

"Ok I'm gonna go get dressed then" I grabbed the first set of the pajamas from my drawer with out even looking. Which I would immediately regret later.

"Oh hell no" I looked down at what I had grabbing. No wonder it felt so light. It was a simple black nighty that cut off a the thigh and barley covered my breasts. I had bought it for a special anniversary "dinner" for (ex's name).

 I had bought it for a special anniversary "dinner" for (ex's name)

I put it on and turned off all the lights. And cautiously opened the door. He was sitting on the bed. I poked my hand  into the room and shut the light off before running to the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked worry coating his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired," I faked a yawn, "okay goodnight!"

He turned on the bedside lamp. Fuck I forgot about that. I could feel his eyes peering down at me and my face heated up.

"What are you wearing?!"

"Shut up! I was rushing!"

"Jeez I was just asking... I'm not complaining or anything," he mumbled the last part and turned off the light.

I don't know how to feel about this chapter but it's something. Okay I made a new update schedule so I don't get ahead of myself. Anywho hope you all are ready for some cliche shit in the next chapter byeeeee.