*sniffs* do you smell that

Lucifer's POV

After while (Y/N) woke up and looked at me, I swear if she asked me to give up my immortality I would, just for her and her only. I gave her a small kiss on the nose and she immediately went red. She's adorable.

"Want me to make breakfast again?"

"No that's fine I don't want you to go through the trouble everyday. We can eat at the mall since we're going there anyways" The thing was that I wanted to cook for her, but I'll go with eating at the mall. The food couldn't be to bad from the last time I tried it.

"Alright, that sounds good," I got up and stretched while walking to the door. I changed in the bathroom so I wouldn't accidentally make (Y/N) uncomfortable.

 I changed in the bathroom so I wouldn't accidentally make (Y/N) uncomfortable

God damn the ripped jeans 😍

When I was dressed I went to the living room to wait for princess. She finally came back from her room and looked beautiful, despite all the makeup on her face.

I have nothing to say about the outfit, JUST LOOK AT THAT FRICKIN BED IT LOOKS SO COMFORTABLE!!!

"Ready?" She asked. I replied with a simple nod. She got her purse then walked to the car with me trailing behind. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking at her ass in those jeans. Damn this was a good view.

~time skip cause this bitch be lazy~

Still Lucy's POV

When we got to the mall I was insanely hungry. What? Just because I'm immortal doesn't mean that don't get cravings. (Tehe foreshadowing 😏😉✌️) She almost immediately walked over to Charles Grilled Subs.

"Hungry?" I asked teasingly. She just eagerly nodded waiting in line. I just laughed and went to find us a table. When I finally found one I sat down to save it and looked through my phone.

"Woah what a hottie" heard a distant conversation between what sounded like girls in their mid-twenties. Oh fuck no.

(Y/N) POV

As I was walking towards the tables I spotted Lucy talking to two bit- I mean girls. They looked like they were trying to flirt with him but he was not having it. I walked over and smiled innocently.

"Why hello," I said in the most flirtatious voice I could and batted my lashes.

"Hey?" he answered back confused.

"Listen girl we laid eyes on him first so do you mind go eating your fat ass meal!" Okay, rude. Lucy was basically ready to light these girls on fire but I stepped in.

"Actually I laid eyes on him about 4 days before the both of you so why don't you back off." I said calmly walking behind Lucy's chair and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"O-oh I, we are terribly sorry. Please enjoy your lunch!" They backed away insanely scared. 'Serves them right'.

"Where'd you learn that trick?"

"Online stories, want your sandwich?" I took the seat next to him.

"Sure" he took the sandwich laughing to himself.

~time skippy~

After eating we went to a dress shop I found online.

"Hi I'm here to pickup a dress for(y/n)," I told the saleswoman.

"Oh yes I have it right here, would you like to try it on?"

"That's alright I'll just pay for it," as I was reaching for my wallet Lucy paid for it instead. He thanked the woman and we walked out. "You didn't have to do that you know?"

"I know," he said very satisfied of himself, "don't think about paying me back either"

"Ugh fine," We walked back to the car and made our way home. When we got to the house he helped me out of the car. 'why's he being more of gentleman than usual?' He opened the front door for me too and when I walked in there was a full course meal with candles and everything. "What's this?"

"Complimentary dinner," he led me inside and sat me down in a seat. He put down the first meal and it was (favorite food).

"H-how did you know?"

"Uh instinct?" He said kinda nervous.

"When did you have time to do all this, it must've taken forever?!"

"I had some 'friends' take care of it"

"By friends do you mean demons?"

"Maybe?" He had a light blush on his face. "Well dig in!"

Okay I'ma cut it off here so yea, see you'll later byeeeeee.
Ooh also THANKS FOR 100 FOLLOWERS IT MEANS A LOT!