hmm

Hmm let's see should we have some smexyness or so second hand embarrassment. Such a hard decision as an author......... SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Y/N POV

During the movie Lucy (our boi got a nickname now and Lucy can be a boy's name, so yea suck it) had fallen asleep with his head on my lap. It was getting pretty late so I decided to go to bed. I carefully picked up his head and put it back down on top of a pillow then pulled the blanket over him.

When I got to my room I put on the same pajamas as last night. I quickly stripped down and pulled the nighty over my head.

"Woah" a voice startled me and caused me to shriek out. Lucy was in the door way with his hair in a crows nest from where he was laying.

"H-how long have you been standing there?!"

"Long enough to see that you are smoking" he smirked, emphasizing the s.

"Uh so want to get your PJs on, I'm sure you don't want to sleep in jeans" I said trying to change the subject.

"Sure." He then started to take off his shirt.

"W-wait let me leave first!"

"Oh no since I got a show you should too. Just to even the score, you know?" He asked playfully. I just stood there frozen as he started in buckling his belt. He then removed his pants leaving me to see a large tent being held down by his boxers. Oh how I wish they weren't there. "Want me to?" He asked as if reading my thoughts.

"Uh um I'm not sure" I responded flustered.

"I will if you do." How can he be so casual about this?! (WOAH SOME MINOR SMEXYYYY TIME 🍋🍋🍋🍋) And without even thinking I'm slowly peeling off my nighty. When it's all the way off he just stares looking me up and down then rushed forward and pulled me into a rough kiss. He easily picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He dropped me on the bed never breaking the kiss. He then started to work down to my collar bone, trailing kisses along my jaw line and neck.

God did it feel good. He was absolutely amazing at this. After he was finished marking me with hickeys he moved down to my breasts. He massaged one while sucking and swirling his tongue around the other. I let out a moan and he looked up at me with a lustful look then kissed me deeply.

"Do you want to?" I was feeling good no doubt, but it just didn't feel like the right time. I slowly shook my head no. He gave me a reassuring look. "I understand. We should get some sleep, you have to get a dress for the wedding tomorrow."

We made our way under the covers and started cuddling. 'This situation was getting better by the day' was my last thought for the night.

AHHHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE. I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed of this chapter. I guess reading smut paid off? Ok see you guys soon, byeeeeee!