Disney and Tears

I let out a big yawn as I woke up. Damn I cannot remember the last time I slept that good. I look towards the clock and realise it's already noon. 'damn I must've been really tired' As I was breathing in I smelled something heavenly.

Pancakes? Who's cooking? I looked next to me and found an empty spot. Is he cooking?

I walked out to the kitchen and sure enough there he was, the devil himself cooking blueberry pancakes and sausage.

"Morning" he greeted never turning to look at me. He was still in the same outfit as last night and I couldn't help but stare at all the muscles in his arms as he flipped pancakes. "Like what you see?" He asked amusingly.

"Definitely" I responded without thinking. He then turned around with a cocky look on his face and mine immediately went red.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked turning back to the stove.

"Really well actually. I usually can't sleep without music or anything. I'm not really sure what happened last night that made me sleep so well." He turned his face towards yours with wide eyes.

"W-wait seriously?! You don't remember last night?!"

"N-no. Why did something happen?" I took a sip of my juice.

"Yeah, we made out." I started coughing like crazy nearly choking on my drink.

"W-what?!" I ask completely flustered.

"Jeez I thought I left an impression of some kind" he groaned sadly.

"I thought it was a dream," I mumbled to myself. He walked over and put a plate down on the table.

"Eat up. You have a busy day today."

"How do you know?" He pointed to my calendar that was filled to the max today. I glanced over to it. "Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work!" I quickly shoved all the food in my mouth and ran upstairs to change.

 "Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work!" I quickly shoved all the food in my mouth and ran upstairs to change

I put on my out fit and put on a bit of mascara and lipgloss with barely enough time to run out the door.

"Hey! What am I supposed to do all day?!" Lucifer yelled as I ran towards the door.

"I don't know just don't have any demons over and don't go out! If someone knocks don't answer unless you ordered pizza or something!" I yelled back, then I remembered something. "Oh and I do remember the kiss I just thought it was a wet dream!"
And with that I left towards work.

~ Lucifer's POV (finally!) ~

I stared at her baffled as she left. 'she thought it was a dream?' I walked towards the bedroom to change cause like the classy guy that I am, I'm not going to lay around in my pajamas all day.

Ooh he gonna look real nice in this 😏

I walked back down stairs to do, well I don't know what. There wasn't very much I could do. I finally decided on a movie. She had a DVD cabinet next to the TV that was mostly filled with horror movies from what she told me last night. And she was partly right. Half of the cabinet was horror but it soon changed to the colorful cases of Disney movies. My eyes were honestly burning.

I decided to hell with it and pulled out a random one. I had heard from many of my servants that the movies had some dark lore to them so it couldn't be that bad. I pressed play and the massacre started.

~time skip~

Your POV

I opened the door and heard the ending, I knew all to well, of the Little Mermaid. Oh no. I looked at the floor and it was covered in tissues and DVD cases. When I turned to the couch there he was, an all powerful being turned into a sobbing mess by the power of cartoons.

I bent down at the edge of the couch to look at him. "Hey? You okay?"

"I don't care what everyone says, you mortals are the true monsters! AND THESE MOTHER FUCKING MOVIES PROVE IT!" He said crying louder.

"Hey shhh it's okay. Which one broke you?"

"Dumbo a little bit, but Toy Story 4 and Up definitely did it. THEN THIS FRICKIN FISH AND HER DUMBASS FATHER!"

"Sorry I left you here alone. Want some ice cream?" He nodded sadly. I went to the kitchen and pulled out my secret stash and some spoons. When I got back he was looking at the movies again. One movie that caught his eye, which wasn't even a Disney movie, made him immediately put it into the player. "What did you pick?"

"The box said it was a nice movie so I decided it would help." He then passed me the case and I internally face palmed. It was My Girl. We started watching and as soon as Tomas J. went back to get her ring he started crying again.

Oh my little Prince what am I going to do with you.