The Wedding (part 1)

Y/N's POV

We had made it to the reception and it looked really pretty. I never looked who he was marrying, wonder who it is. We sat in our seats and soon the whole place was quiet as the bride walked down the aisle. Wait, is that? No fucking way! It was her, that girl I caught him with! She said that she never knew that he had a girlfriend and would never talk to him again.

"That lying whore!" I whispered lowly.

"Isn't that her?" Lucy whispered to me.

"Yeah it is, wait how do you know about her?"

"Uh you told me once." I don't remember telling him about that. He only knows that this is my ex's wedding. He doesn't even know his name!

"No I didn't!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Shhhh!" One of the family members whispered to shut us up. I guess I'm gonna have to wait till the party to ask.

Lucy POV

Oh shit, oh shit! I can't believe I could be so stupid?! If she asks me about it later I don't think I'll be able to lie to her. She's gonna be so pissed at me. I mean the way it sounds makes me look like a stalker. 'So I've watched you for years and took an opportunity'? FUCK THAT'S SO DUMB! Maybe she'll understand? Of course not, anything coming from me makes it sound horrible. I'll just have to wait and see.

~timeskip~

We walked to the after-party in silence and it was killing me. I couldn't tell if she was mad or not. I decided to break the ice.

"So it's a pretty wedding huh?" I asked with a desperate look on my face. Who am I kidding, I couldn't even focus on it.

"Sure." Damn she is mad. She didn't have her usual happy expression that made my heart go a million miles an hour. Instead it was replaced by a look of disappointment that made it ache.

"Listen I'm sorry." I walked in front of her blocking her path.

"For what?"

"For lying."

"About?"

"Ugh if I say what I did it makes me sound like the worst person alive!"

"Well so does not saying anything so out with it!" She crossed her arms waiting for an answer.

"T-the truth is, you see I," damn why is this so hard to do,"I've actually been watching you for awhile and saw a chance to meet you so that's what I did."

"Why were you watching me?"

"You appeared on one of my lists but never did anything wrong"

"You mean I'm?"

"Yea, your going to Hell." I didn't know what was so wrong about that, I mean if she went to Hell she could be with me forever. Maybe that's not what she wanted now. She walked away with her hands around herself. "Well that went great!" I said sarcastically to myself.

"What did?" I heard a small voice from behind me. I turned around but saw nothing. "Down here mister!" It was a little girl, the flower girl by the looks of it. Fuck I was never good with kids, I always managed scary them or having a REAL big impact on them, if you know what I mean. Let's just say I might have caused a few lunatics.