A little depth?

WHOOP A CHAPTER 💪

Lucifer POV

When I woke (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I can't believe that I actually decided to meet her after all this time. So, I might have known about her before all this. I mean when you're in charge of looking over you goes in what parts of Hell you have to know exactly what they did, right? So after she had apparently shoplifted some sunglasses I was really confused on why she had been registered to Hell just for that, so I might've done some watching. I followed her around that mall in hidden form for what felt like hours, until she reached into her pockets and took out the sunglasses. She looked really confused on why they were there and then her eyes went wide.

"Holy shit! That must've been why she was trying to get my attention!" She then walked all the way back to the store and apologized I don't how many times. I was REALLY confused now, why her of all people, all these sinners that probably did worse things than her, are on my list? I took an interest, you could say, in this very innocent and beautiful looking woman. I went back home and tried looking for anything else she did but nothing popped up. I found some pictures and for about 1 or 2 years almost all her pictures had the same guy in there with her! Who the hell was this guy?!

He always had his arm around her and it made me want to send a thousand demons just to possess him. I looked into the guy and he was always, and I mean ALWAYS, cheating on her! I felt so horrible for her. She had no reason to be suffering in life or after. I kept in eye on her for awhile and then one day, one glorious day she caught him. It was the happiest day of my life, and I don't get many of those. Until that night when she cried her eyes out and all I wanted to do at that moment was hug her and tell her everything would be fine, but unless I wanted to give her a heart attack I had to stay hidden. She was over it after about a month and everything was fine and perfect.

One day a Demon brought a copy of a letter to my office and I was shocked but mostly filled with anger. It was an invitation to her ex's wedding! How could he fucking do this?! It was obviously just a plan to make her upset. But what was even worse, SHE ACCEPTED! Right about I was going to into full "Satan" mode, as my demons call it, the phone rang.

"What?!" I gripped the phone with such anger I'm surprised that it didn't break.

"S-someone is trying to summon a demon s-sir"

"So?! Do the normal, send someone to scare the living crap out of them,"

"It's (Y/N) sir," I couldn't believe it. She actually was summoning someone. Was it for a date?

"Get my bags ready," and with that I was off to meet the woman grown to admire so.

Okay so MAYBE this was a filler and MAYBE I wanted to give Lucy some depth, BUT YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME.
Anyways don't forget to vote (should I start saying that?) OKAY BYEEEEEE!