1: We've had enough

Erza's POV:
I woke up and got ready to go too the guild *sigh* ever since Lisanna came back everyone has been ignoring me, Levy, Juvia, Wendy and Lucy except for a few they beat us up but I can't fight them because they're still my family.

I was walking to the guild when I saw Lucy, Wendy... standing at the door. I ran over to them and asked them why they're waiting in front of the guilds door "We're just getting ready for the betting for when we open up the door." Levy replied with a slide frown "I hope you're all ready." Juvia said as a small tear ran down her cheek. As soon as she opened the door a bunch of magic came at us.

Fire dragon ROAR!!

Ice make: HAMMER

Wood make: (something Idk what Laki says)

Rainbow fire: (something Idk)

Iron dragon ROAR!!!

And many more

"Aaahhh!!!" We all screamed. After the attack Wendy healed us all it's a good thing that she didn't get hurt to much, so she was okay. She went to the bar and sat down "Are you guys OK I'll make your regular." Mira said then she went and made us some food. We were eating when Team Natsu and Team shadow geer came over to us.

"Erza, Lucy and Wendy you are off team Natsu. Lucy, your only hiding behind your spirits and we always have to save you. Wendy, you're the weakest Dragonslayer there is and most of the time you're to scared to fight and just heal people. Erza, you can't even protect your friends from us, no wonder why nobody calls you Titania or Queen of the Fairy's anymore. Lisanna is strong and beautiful not like you ugly pests." Natsu said. And the walked away laughing.

Levy's POV:
"Do you need anything?" I asked "You're off Team Shadow geer and we're replacing you with Gajeel since he's 100 times stronger." Droy said then they just walked away I was so shocked close to crying actually but I sucked it up and just sat there with my lemonade.

Juvia's POV:
I heard everything what Team Natsu and Shadow said and I was shocked.  As team Natsu was leaving when Gray-San came up to me. I'm not calling him Gray-Sama anymore after what he has done "Hey Juvia." He said "yes?" I asked "I don't ever want anything to do with you you're a creepy stalker and also ugly you look dead with your pale skin, I wish you never joined Fairytail in the first place."

And with that he left I just kept on eating my blueberry muffin

Wendy's POV:
"Hey Wendy." Romeo said while walking over to me "Do you need anything?" I asked  "I just wanted to tell you that you're ugly and useless ." he said then he just walked away I just kept on eating my  Candy "Great I'm off my team." Levy said with her head down "And we're off our team." Erza replied "You know what, I want to quit the guild and become stronger so that I can get my revenge."

"Me too." The others said at the same time "Then it's settled, let's go to the master's office." Juvia said. Cana was drunk, the thunder legion  was on a mission and Mira was washing dishes so they couldn't hear us. But before we left we wrote some letters for some people.

At the Master's office:
*Knock Knock Knock* "Come in" Gramps said we all came in "We want to q-quit the g-guild gramps." I said while stuttering "Is it the guild again?" 
"Yes." I replied "Okay then." He said while frowning he erased our guild marks and asked "Should I tell them?" "No master, pleas give these to the people when they realise we're gone and please give these to them right away." Erza said. We were all crying and saying goodbye "okay I think it's time for us to go now." Levy said whipping a tear away "WE LOVE YOU GRAMPS!!" We all yelled at the same time "I love you too my my children." He said as he started to cry even harder than before. And with that we ran out of the guild crying.

We were outside of the guild when Lucy said "Guys go pack your bags and meet me at my apartment." "Come on Wendy." Carla said (I totally forgot about her oops)

At Lucy's apartment (I'm lazy):
"Open Gate of the maiden: Virgo!" Lucy yelled and with that Virgo appeared "Punishment?" She asked as usual "No, please just bring our stuff too the Celestial world." She said while sweat dropping "Yes Princess." She took all of our stuff and left. "So what now?" Juvia asked "We can go in the forest there is a big space where nobody is and we can train there. It is about an hour ride." "Ok." Erza said and we headed to the train station

In the forest:
We were walking through the forest when heard a loud Roar. We went to see what it was and there was a

DRAGON!!!
__________________

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. BYE FLUFFY'S!