29: the Final day of the GMG.

I'll try and make this chapter as good as possible.
_____

Erza's POV:
It was the final day, the day we can show them, that we're not weak.

"EVERYONE, WAKE UP NOW!" I shouted Throughout the inn. I heared groaning in every corner I checked. They got up, did their morning routine and we headed to the arena.

At the arena...

"Good morning everyone." Maoto and Chapati greeted "Today, is the final day of the GMG." Maoto continued. The crowd corrupted in cheers.
I myself, was getting nervous.

Then Maoto, explained the game and the rules. "The final challenge, will be a battle royal of every guild and team competing. Go all out, because this round might just be the win for you!" "So if everyone, could come up here would be great."

In the arena...

All the guilds were glaring at eachother, while we were just glaring at Fairy tail.

"The air here, is so intense!" Chapati pointed out "Well then, let the final battle begin!" Maoto shouted and blew a horn.

The arena widened, so we could fight better and we did.

Nobody's POV:
The Guilds all charged for eachother. " Cloud dragon: Tornado." The sky princess whispered under her breath. A Tornado appeared from thin air, swooped up a couple of mages and started to go even faster "Was that Wendy's work?" Chapati spoke in the microphone.

The Tornado vanished and the mages who got caught in it were bruised up everywhere.

"Nature dragon: piercing leaves!" Levy shouted swinging her arms forward. Leaves started forming out of her hands and cut through Gajeel's Iron body and Lyone's ice, giving them cuts all over their body.

Erza has already taken out, Milliana, Toby, Romeo and Norbaly with only her sword. "Crystal dragon: crush!" The scarlett haired women yelled out, clapping her hands together.

A white, pinkish light came out of her hands and crushed her opponents under it. "And Blue pegasus, is out." Maoto pointed out. The injured got teleported into the infirmary.

"Midnight shriek!" The famous She- devil called out, taking out Bacchus with her attack.

The guilds fought, like it was the end of the world.

"Silver and Star dragon: Blading ROAR!" The Blonde chanted taking out the remaining of Quatro Cerberus. "Quatro, is out too!" Chapati said.

"Water dragon: Splash!" Lockser shouted out. She round kicked everyone around her, with water coming out of her feet, making her attack stronger.

"Color dragon: paint brush." Star said. A huge paint brush appeared from the sky and whipped mages away from the ground.

Toro and Sorio, decided to combine their magic. "Moon/ Sun dragon: Darkness lights!" The boys chanted. A light circle engulfed the other wizards around them.

The circle, grew smaller going through them. The wizards were confused of course.

"Aaahhh!" the arena, was covered with screams. And the wizards past out. Mermaid heel, is out of the competition.

" Mermaid heel, is out of the. competition!"

"Blood dragon: Dark screams." Rico said. Jura's eyes, slowly turned black. "Ahhh!" He screamed as he feel to the ground unconcius.

Blossom, was having no problem with her opponents. "Galaxy dragon: Meteors." She said holding her hands up. Meteors started showering upon, the remaining of Lamia Scale and taking them out with it.

"Lamia Scale, has fallen. Now it's a battle between Fairy tail and Sabertooth!" Maoto, sure was excited.

The Saber's, were now all together, back on back. The Fairy's surrounding them.

"The Saber's are in a, sticky situation!"

"Ice make Hammer, take over: bird..." And many more.

Team A was attack them, as if they were Zeref himself, while team B was just trying to knock them out.

"I think It's time." Blossom whispered to her friends. They all nodded.

They held they hands together, getting ready for their final attack.

"This might be it!"

"Sky, Moon, Water, Sun, Blood, Colour, Galaxy, Star, Crystal,  Nature dragon: Ultimate power of the dragons!" They all chanted in Unsion.

A massive wave of Water, Air, Moonlight, Sunshine, Stars, Meteors, Paint, Blood, Flower paddles and sharp Crystals came out of every direction possible and hit the Fairy's.

"Aaahhh!" A scream was let out of their friends and enemies.

The smoke cleared and there you could see them knocked out.

" Sabertooth is the winner of the Grand Magic Games!" Maoto and Chapati exclaimed with excitement in their voices.

Minerva, Rouge, Sting, Yukino, Sean and Jiru, came running down giving them the biggest hug.

They did it...
________

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER EVERYONE. Bye Fluffy's!!!