23: 4th day of the GMG

Rico's POV:
I woke up to Ellie shaking me and telling me to wake up "I'm up, stop shaking me."I demanded. I looked across the room and saw Erza still sleeping, I didn't want the other to get a beating again, so I decided to wake her up.

"Wake up Erza."I said shaking her, ""Okay." She replied "Good morning everyone!" Rose greeted us waking "Good morning." Replied. We put our clothes and went downstairs.

 We put our clothes and went downstairs

Hey guys." I greeted them, in which they at us. I sat down at the table and started eating breakfast. "I wonder who will be competing." Sophie said "I hope it will be me." I said "Well we should go now, if you still want to find out." Levy interrupted...

At the Arena:
"Hello everyone and welcome to the 4the day if the Grand magic games." The announcer greeted everyone. The crowd started clapping and cheering like crazy, which made us all yelp in pain since we're dragonslayers
"Today's challenge will be hide and seek. Everyone will choose one person from their team. You will hide anywhere you want, if two people find each other they will fight. The last person standing wins." Maoto explained.

"I'm going." I said in, which they all nodded "I'll go to." Juvia said. We went in the arena and waited for the games to start.

In the arena:
"Okay so, we have Gray Fullbuster from Fairytail team A, Laxus Dreyar from Fairytail team B, Arãna Webb from Mermaid heel, Rico Nasutuy from Sabertooth team B, Juvia Lockser from Sabertooth team A, Jura Neekis from Lamia Scale, Rocker from Quarto Cerberus and lastly Jenny reallight from Blue Pegasus." He announced.

"Well... let the game begin!" He yelled. At that moment the ground began to shine and a whole town appeared out of nowhere.

I walked in and ran somewhere to hide. After a while I heated the announcer say "And we have a fight between Juvia Lockser and Jenny reallight." We 'll this will be interesting.

Juvia's POV:
I was ready for battle. She transformed in some kind of armor I think and charged for me "Water slicer!" I yelled causing her to fall on her back (I don't know Jenny's magic so she's just gonna attack.)

She attacked me again, which actually hit me but didn't hurt that much "Looks like Jenny's attack didn't have much effect on Juvia." the announcer said (I forgot his name.) "My turn... "Water dragon: Aqua wave!" I yelled out as a huge wave came out of me and hit Jenny "Aahhhbrhbhhrr." Her scream was muffled by the wave of water.

I waited a few seconds for the wave to disappear and Jenny was barely standing. I was impressed that she still could stand "I think I should end this now, Ice dragon: ROAR!"I yelled out. And she was down. "Jenny is down. "

Zero points for Blue Pegasus." The announcer announced. I was barely sweating with only two bruises, but she got way stronger.

Rico's POV:
After I heard that Juvia had won, I decided to find someone to fight with. I got out if my hiding spot and walked around for a while, until I stumbled upon Arãna.