15: hanging out

Rico's POV:
I was in my room talking with Ellie when Erza came in "Hey Ri-Chan we all wanted to go out together. You coming?" She asked me "Sure." I replied "Great." She said. She closed the door "Get dressed Rico." Ellie rushed me. I put on my clothes and ran down the

 I put on my clothes and ran down the

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

stairs.

"

You're finally here." Will said "Yeah sorry." I said while scratching my neck "Well where are we going anyway?" Laura asked "We're going to the park and then a Café." Star answered "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Blossom said. I swear she has too much energy.

At the park:
"I'm kinda nervous about the GMG." Levy said nervously "Don't worry, plus you'll get your revenge." Bloom assured her "Yeah I guess you're right." Wendy replied. We talked about for an our when Rose said "Can we go too the Café now, I'm really hungry." She was holding her tummy rich was really cute "Ok, let's go." Erza said picking her up.

At the Café:
"I'm not that hungry actually." Sophia said "Me too." Juvia added. They're so similar. Erza had her typical Strawberry cake, I had a blueberry cake, Lucy had a strawberry milkshake, Sorio had a mango smoothie, Toro had a chocolate muffin, Wendy a chocolate cake, Star had a red velvet cupcake, Blossom had a brownie and the exceeds except Sophia had fish.

We were talking normally when "And then Levy di- omg!" Lucy said startled "Lu-Chan what is i- huh!" Levy said They were both looking at a group of guys and a girl. The girl had short long hair, the three other guys had black hair and one had pink hair. I looked at the other girls and they also had a surprised expression on their faces.

"Are you Ok?" Sorio asked shaking Juvia "N-no well yes k-kinda." She replied still staring at the group "These are the guys that treated us like trash." Wendy continued "WHAT!" Toro yelled gaining some stares which didn't last long. The guides and I had an angry expression on our faces the exceeds too, but be for we could say anything else they stood up and started leaving "Quick, let's follow them." Erza said grabbing my arm and running out of the café with the others following.

We were not close behind but close enough to hear them "I don't know why Mira is so upset with us?" Natsu asked "I don't know they are useless anyway." Lisanna replied "They're talking about us." Erza said which made my blood boil "How dare they disrespect anyone of you." I said with anger "Calm down." Erza said patting me on the shoulder. I cooled down but I was still pissed. "I think we should go home, we don't need to waist our time with them." Toro suggested we all nodded and went home

We just shilled for the rest of the day. I'm so ready for the Grand magic games.
_____________

I finally finished this chapter, there was a problem with the photo which took soooo long. Bye Fluffy's!!!!!

Revenge on Fairytail (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें