18: Seeing you again

Levy's POV:
It was finally the day, the day of revenge. "Guys wake up!" I yelled from the living room "Yes, it's finally the day!" I heard Wendy yell from her room. They all came running downstairs "Let's go guys." Ellie said "You can't go now." I said "Why not?" Rico asked "You still have your pajamas on." I answered "Oh, I didn't even notice." Sting said blushing. They all rushed up to put their clothes on. I was the first one to wake up, so I already had my clothes on.

 I was the first one to wake up, so I already had my clothes on

They came back downstairs and we made our way to the GMG.

At the GMG:
"Welcome everyone to the GMG!"Maoto yelled *cheers* "The 9th is Fairy tail team A." He announced. Then they came out everyone except us started clapping "Tch."  Sting said I kinda blushed at that. What is wrong with me, am I in love or something? Whatever "And 8th place is Quatro Cerberus." Maoto announced.

When they came out we clapped too this time "And 7th lace will be Lamia scale." He said. In 6th place was Mermaid heel, in 5th was blue pegasus, in 4th was Fairy tail tail team B and 3rd place got interesting...

"2nd place is, huh what do we have here, second place is Sabertooth team B?" Maoto asked, our guides came out and they all started clapping except for fairy tail team A that is. "And 1st place is Sabertooth team A also with some new members." He said all of the sudden I got really nervous and from the faces of the others they were nervous too. "Don't worry you got this." Sting assured me, I nodded and we walked out.

Everyone was shocked "It lookes like former members of Fairy tail have joined Sabertooth." Maoto said "What are you losers doing here." Natsu asked "We're here for our revenge idiot." Lucy replied "Who are you calling an idiot." Gray asked "Don't talk back to her." Star interrupted "Don't tell us what to d-." Romeo was saying but was interrupted by someone "I'm so happy to see you." Mira yelled hugging Erza and Wendy tightly. "Yeah I didn't expect you guys here." Laxus said "How are you losers gonna beat us." Lisanna asked

"We trained a lot." Lucy replied "3 months of training won't do much." Lisanna said "For you it might be three months, but for us it was three years." I replied "Even if you did train for three years, you still couldn't beat us." Gajeel said in wich I just rolled my eyes.

"Today's game will be 'climb', you will each choose one member of your team to climb a tower that will appear later. The first one to be at the top will get 10 points the second 8 the third six the fourth 4 the third 2 the second 1 and the last 0 points, if you lose in a fight you loose in the whole game." Maoto said

We all chose who will be competing "Here we have Milliana, Toby, Warcry,  Elfmen, Romeo, Hibiki, Toro and Wendy. Now let the games begin!" He announced. I'm ready for my revenge.
______

Now we're getting into it. Bye Fluffy's!!!!!