2: Dragonrealm and princesses?!

Levy's POV:
"Hello there humans my name is Estara." The dragon said "We're...

I'm Levy Mcgarden

I'm Lucy Heartfilia

I'm Erza Scarlet

I'm Juvia Lockser

I'm Wendy Marvell

"The princesses have come back." He yelled as he transformed in to a human.. We were all shocked "Princesses?" We all asked at the same time "Yes your mothers Irenne (Erza's mom) Layla ( Lucy) Grandeeney (If that's how you spell it) Aria (Juvia) and
Lena (Levy) They all ruled over parts of the Dragon realm but sadly they died so now you are to rule over them in the human world or not. So if you could come with me I shall bring you the Dragon realm." He said as he turned into a dragon again and we hoped on then a portal opened and he hoped in.

In the Dragon realm:
"The Princesses are back." Estara yelled then 14 dragons came flying. We we're amazed at this "Hello I'm Lucy and these are Erza, Juvia, Wendy and Levy." Lucy said pointing at us "Grandena!" Wendy yelled as she jumped of the dragon and ran to her mother "So if you're Grandena, then who are you guys?" Erza asked I'm Igneel these are Metalicana Weissloga, Skiadrum Tiu, Riu,Lemio, Flora, Aqua, Sora, Naoto, Erika, Helia and Aurora." Igneel said while pointing at them "Igneel and Metalicana, you need to teach your kids some manners." I said while Lucy just nodded.

"What did they do?" Metali asked(I'm gonna call him that) "They kicked us out of my team and Levy got kicked out of her team because of Gajeel and they beat us every day." Lucy said sternly "I thought we raised them better." They said

"There is no time for talking we have to tell everyone that the Princesses are here and we have to do the ceremony. I will teleport you to your kingdoms and there the ceremony will be." Estara said. Then he clap his hand two times and wes got teleported to our kingdoms.
__________

Hope you liked it. Bye Fluffy's!