19: 1st day of the GMG

Wendy's POV:
"Let the games begin." Maoto said, then all of the sudden the ground started to shake and a big tower came out, you mostly have to climb but there were also some spaces to walk and if you come across anyone you'll have to fight them.

We all started climbing as fast a we could, Romeo, Toro and I were the farthest from all of them, then I was walking on a rooftop when I stumbled across Romeo. "Looks like we already have a battle." The announcer said "This will be easy." Romeo said with a smirk "Yeah, for me." I said "We'll see about that." He replied.

But before he could say anything else I started to attack him "Cloud dragon: storm!" I said, a spot on the sky went gray and then the clouds all crushed down on Romeo, he obviously screamed "What was that?" He asked bearly being able to stand.

Cana's POV:
"What was that?" Laxus asked amazed. Elfman never disliked the girls, he just didn't want to get involved in the drama fearing that he was gonna get beat up. "They have grown so strong." Mira said wiping a tear away "Yeah, they're gonna show them." Bixslow replied, he also didn't want to get involved in the drama. I'm so proud of them.

Wendy's POV:
"It looks like Wendy Marvell has got some new powers!" The announcer yelled in the microphone "I told you that I trained, didn't I?" I asked smiling "Rainbow fire: 3re degree!" He yelled out as a white flame appeared on his hand, he threw it at me but I just dodged it "Sky dragon: wing attack!" I yelled, wind came out of my hands as I crossed and flung them at Romeo and he fell of the rooftop loosing the match and the game.

"Romeo is out, that means 0 points for fairy tail team A!" Maoto shouted, I climbed to the top of the tower and waited there for Toro.

Toro's POV:
I was walking on a rooftop when I spotted Hibiki "I see we have 2nd fight between Hibiki and Toro!" The announcer yelled (BTW I googled hibiki's magic, he has Archive Telepathy and I have no idea what that is so I'm just saying attack instead and for the others so I don't know their magic too.) "Moon dragon: Roar!" I yelled out. The fight master lasted a while with us just sending attacks at eachother, I finally had enough and said "Moon dragon: Eclipse."  Everything went black and with that chance, I ran over to him and knocked him out.

The fight was over and the darkness slowly faded away "And Toro wins this battle, that means 1 point for blue pegasus." The announcer said. I sight and started climbing my way to the top.

Wendy's POV:
I was sitting on the top of the mountain waiting for Toro when I heard "You're already here?". It was Toro, "Yeah and I got the chance to beat Romeo, he's last place." I said in excitement "That's great I fought against Hibiki." He replied.

After the game:

"Here are the points, Sabertooth team A has 10 points, team B has 8, Quarto Cerberus has 6, Fairy tail team B has 4, Mermaid heel has 2, Lamia scale has 1 and lastly Fairy tail team A has 0 points." Maoto announced, I'm so happy that I could finally have my revenge.

We were all just talking when Fairy tail team A cane over to us "What the hell was that!" Natsu asked outraged "What was what?" I asked even tho I knew what he meant "That wasn't your sky dragonslayer magic." Romeo continued "I told you already, I learned new magic." I replied calmly "No, you cheated and we're gonna get you back for this." Romeo said, then they just walked away.

"Don't listen to them, my child." Carla said in which I just nodded. "Hey guys, it's so nice to see you again!" Sheliah yelled running up to us "It's nice to we you too." I replied "So what happened the last three months anyway?" She asked. We explained her everything "Wow, that's crazy." She said "Yeah it is." I replied laughing "Well I gotta go back to my Inn, Bye guys." Sheliah said waving goodbye and running of "Bye!" I replied.

It's nice seeing her again...
___________

I'm finally done with this, again thank you for whoever is reading all my chapters. Bye Fluffy's!!!