26: They want us back?!

Wendy's POV:
It was the next morning "Wake up child." Carla said "Yes yes, I'm up." I assured her. I got out of my bed, did my morning routine and went into the kitchen.

"Good morning, guys!" I greeted "Good morning!" They replied.

"We don't have GMG today." Levy said "Really? How's that?" I asked "The King, is sick and he wants to be there for the GMG, so it's cancelled today." She explained, in which I nodded.

After breakfast...

"Why don't we, explore the city a bit." Yukino suggested "Why not." Rouge shrugged.

Outside...

"So what now." Minerva asked "Let's go to the park." Star replied, already running that direction "Wait up." Lucy shouted, running after her.

At the park...

The park was stunning "Wow, it's beautiful." Blossom said, amazed. We all went somewhere, doing our own stuff. I was with Toro at a small lake.

"It's really beautiful here." I pointed out, "Yeah, I guess." He replied. I was making 3 flowercrowns for Toro, Carla and I, while he was just watching.

I finished one crown "This one is for Carla." I said, as I placed it beside me. I finished making the other two crowns, I placed one crown on my head and the other one on Toro's head.

"There, now we match." I said and he just blushed.
"He really did that?" A voice said from afar. I narrowed my eyes, only to see Romeo and Lisanna.

I clung on Toro's arm, making him blushe even more "Come on, this way." Toro said.

There was a forest near the park, so we ran inside. There was a beautiful waterfall, making its way to the river. "I didn't know, there was a waterfall in the forest." He was astonished.

We looked at the waterfall for a while, until we decided to go back. When we got back, we ran into Romeo.

"Oh, hey Wendy." He greeted "H-hey." I stuttered "Do you need anything?" I asked "I wanted to say, you can join the guild again." He answered. I was shocked.

"Why would she want that? Aren't you the ones, who called her weak, attacked her and are the reason she cried? And now, you want her back?" Toro interrupted.

Romeo, was really surprised, at what he just said and so was I "Who are you anyway." Romeo was getting quite amgry "A-Ah I'm her b-boyfriend." Toro replied. Now, we were both blushing.

"Oh yeah, proof it. Kiss her!" Romeo demanded. So he did, he kissed me right on the lips. I was blushing, like a mad women, Romeo scuffed and then left.

Now we were standing there, in an awkward silence "We should head back." I broke the silence "Yeah." He replied. He made our way back, we acted like the kiss didn't happen, but we both knew what it meant...

Back at the spot where they started...

I guess everyone is back (Erza, Rico, Juvia, Sorio, Lucy, Levy, Sting, Yukino, Rouge, Minerva and the exceeds.) "Hey guy-!" I was cut of by a certain Pink haired fire mage. It was Natsu and the rest of the team.

"Hey guys." Lisanna said, as if she didn't almost destroy our lives "What do you want?" Erza asked, in a deadly tone. "We just wanted to inform you guys, that you can join the guild again." Gray explained. We were all silent.

"NO!" We all yelled out, at the same time. "What do you mean, no?!" Gajeel asked "We mean no in, Get lost!?" Levy answered "We're your family." Romeo said "You're the reason, we left in rhe first place!" I shouted back.

"Besause, you were weak, but now you're strong." Lisanna explained "Sabertooth is our family now and we'll crush you. Now leave!" Erza demanded and they left.

Well so much, for a relaxing day. At least, I have a boyfriend now...
______

Wendy has a boyfriend! Bye Fluffy's!!!!!!!