21: 3rd day of the GMG

Erza's POV:
I woke up to my alarm clock ringing "Uggh." I yelled as I almost broke my alarm punching it "Wake up Erza." Rose ordered me "I'm up." I replied "Here, I already picked out an outfit for you." She said "Thanks." I replied
I put my outfit on and went downstairs. (I didn't bother cutting it)

I went downstairs, to find no one "Where are they, Rico wasn't in her bed either

I went downstairs, to find no one "Where are they, Rico wasn't in her bed either." I asked "I don't know, let's check their rooms." Rose suggested, I just nodded and we went back upstairs.

"NO ONE, NO ONE IS THERE!" I yelled. We checked all the rooms and no one except for Rose was there "What if they already left?" Rose asked "I think so, let's go." I hurried her. I can't believe the how could they forget about us?

At the Arena:
I bursted into the room and yelled "Are you serious!?", they all turned around and looked at me shocked and scared "We're sorry Erza, you were sleeping so peacefully." Wendy said trying to calm me down, but it was to late "You're dead." I replied with a scary tone

After the beating...

"Sorry Erza." Lucy apologized "Wow, you're still the strongest from all of us." Juvia said scratching her head which made me really proud of myself.

"Have the Games already started?" Rise asked flying up to Will "No they are about to announce who is competing today." Will answered "Okay." She replied.

"Today will be another 1 to 1 fight everyone!" Maoto yelled *clapping* "The first battle will be Mirajane Strauss against Bacchus, next will be Sorio against Beth Vanderwoods and lastly Natsu Dragneel against Erza Scarlet!" Maoto announced "This will be fun." I thought to myself.

At Mirajane's and Bacchus fight:
"Okay you can start... Now!" Maoto yelled "Okay then,*transforms* Midnight shriek!"Mirajane yelled out, he tried to dodge it but it still hit him (I really tried to find some of Mira's spells, but couldn't find any) "My turn." He said grinning, he drank some of his alcohol I think and charged for an attack, but she caught his fist.

She then went into her most powerful form "I guess she wants to end it quick." I mumbled to myself "Wow what's happening, is Mirajane really going to beat him?" The announcer asked "Indeed I am." Mira replied. And with that she kicked him high in the sky, she flew after him until she was over him and punched as hard as she could.

"And Bacchus is out, ten points for Mirajane!" Maoto said ending the fight (I totally forgot to add the points😢😱)

Back in their room
"Wow she's really strong." Sorio said amazed which made Juvia frown a little "Yeah, she is." Toro agreed.

"Next up is Sorio against Beth!" Maoto yelled "Oh gotta go, wish me luck." Sorio said, but before we could say good luck he was gone.

At the arena:
"Ok, ready set... GO!" Maoto yelled "Okay then, Exploding Carrots."(Idk I googled it and she had some kind of Vegetable magic and in the picture there was an explosion.) A bunch of giant Carrots came out of nowhere and charged for Sorio.

He dodged all of them but one hit him hard "That was good, but not good enough Sun dragon: Sunburn!" He yelled out "What's happening now?" The announcer asked "AaaaHhhhh!" Beth yelled out "I hope that will be enough." Sorio said "No not yet Frozen Cucumber!" She yelled (Idk).

A few Cucumbers appears which land end on Sorio's feet forming ice around it "Sun dragon: ROAR!" He yelled out and the Ice broke. "Now to end this Sun dragon: shining lights." He yelled and bright lights surrounded the arena "My eyes!" Yukino yelled "This is so bright." Rouge added "We can't see anything right know, what's Sorio planning?" The announcer asked.

A few minutes after, the light disappeared and there  was Beth laying on the floor not moving "And the 10 points goes to Sorio!" Maoto yelled ending the fight.

In the room
"Sorio you're were really good." Juvia said hugging him "Thanks, but Erza you should go now." He advised me "Yeah you're right, bye." I said be for running out of the room, I'm gonna beat his a*s.

In the arena:
"Okay, let the battle begin." Maoto said "This is going to be easy... Fire dragon: Roar!" He yelled, but before it could hit me I said "Bronze dragon: shield." It reflected his attack and hit him right in the face "What the?" He asked "It looks like Erza also learned some new magic!" The announcer yelled "Requip: Heavens wheel Armor!" I yelled out "It seems like she's using her old magic again." The announcer said a little surprised "Indeed I am, I want you to know that I've always been stronger than you." I said

"Yeah, as if." Natsu said rolling his eyes "I've had enough Heavens wheel!" I yelled sending 100 sword at him, which he couldn't all block "You think you're stronger than me? Fire dragon: Crushing fang!" He yelled, but I would never let him get a hit on me "Crystal dragon: Reflect 2!" I yelled, a crystal ball surrounded me and when his attack tried to hit me, it just sucked it up and 2 Crushing fangs came out charging for him.

" Natsu said rolling his eyes "I've had enough Heavens wheel!" I yelled sending 100 sword at him, which he couldn't all block "You think you're stronger than me? Fire dragon: Crushing fang!" He yelled, but I would never let him get a hit on me "Cr...

"Aahh." He screamed, which actually made me smile. The smoke cleared and there was a helpless Natsu laying on the floor in pain "And the round goes to Erza Scarlet." Maoto said as I was just standing there grinning "No, it can't be." Natsu said in disbelieve "But it is." I said back, after I just left letting him on the floor.

In the room:
I walked in the room and I saw my friends smiling at me "Wow Erza, that was amazing." Levy proudly said "Yes, that was impressive." Minerva added "yeah I hope he regrets what he did now." I said "He will." Juvia assured me, in which I just nodded...

Cana's POV:
"Wow that was amazing." I thought to myself "She's even stronger than before, she's a real man." Elfmen said but before anyone could say that she's a woman Natsu came in...

"What was that all about." Gray asked "I don't know." Natsu replied "Why do they have new power's all of the sudden?" Romeo asked "Idk, but we'll find out." Gajeel answered "Just let them be." Mira said "And why would we do that?" He asked back " You're just jealous." Laxus added "Yeah whatever." They replied. You know, I really wanted Fairy tail to win these year's GMG, but now I'm not so sure about that.
____________

Next chapter won't be any fights. Bye Fluffy's!!!!