The Final chapter 30: The celebration.

Wendy's POV:
It was the next day and time for celebration. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs.

"Good morning!" I Yelled out "You're so excited." Blossom pointed out laughing "How couldn't I be!? We won the Grand Magic Games!" I cheered. And today was the celebration.

We did our usual morning routine and headed out the door. We walked out of the door and there was...

"You!" a certain mean white headed lady said, with her other mean friends right behind her.

"What do you want?" Levy asked with a blank expression on her face "It's not over yet, we know you guys cheate-." Gray couldn't finish his sentence, as I blew all of them away with my magic. We shrugged and left. Since the king is still quite sick, we aren't going to have a celebration at the castle.

On our way to the vehicle we were using, to go back to Sabertooth and celebrate. People congratulated us.

We got in the vehicle and started driving. Which was horrible.

We got out of the vehicle and were greeted, with lots of cheers.

"Sabertooth, is back on top!"

"Congrats everyone!"

"You guys, are the best!"

And many more. The people loved us.

At Sabertooth...
We went in through the guilds front door and were greeted with a party.

"Come on, what are you waiting for. I'll definitely remember this day." Rufus greeted us.

We went in and started partying.

I was the whole time with Toro, who was having a great time. That's when, the guilds door opened.

It was Lamia scale, Jellal and the other guilds, with Fairy tail team B. The party, just got a lot better.

"Hey guys!" I ran up to them. "Hi, we wanted to see how you're doing." Mira greeted hugging me.

"The others didn't come, they are still convinced that you guys cheated." Cana explained with a bottle of booze in her hands. "That's OK." I assured them and we partied the whole day until night time.

At night...

We were all knocked out when I felt something inside me. I woke up to see Erza, Levy, Juvia and Lucy have also woken up. "Let's go outside." Lucy whispered, we all nodded and left.

Outside...

Outside, our hearts started to glow. "What's happening?" Levy asked in a hushed tone. Right then a voice spoke.

"We are so proud of you." The voice spoke. It was Irene "Mother." A tear ran down Erza's cheek. "Not just me." She started.

That's when I heard Grandena's voice. I silently started sobbing, just as the others.

"I love you." We heard our mothers say and the light vanished. I felt a feeling I haven't felt in a while.

The Girls POV:
"She's proud of me. I did it...
_________

I am not crying you are. I'm finally done with this story and I hope you loved it just as I did. Bye Fluffy's!!!